What's new

Game Thread Mar 14, 2021 02:00PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 03-14-21

Pre-game quote:
This game is very losable. What do you do if Curry goes nuclear? And if we can’t hit shots or grab boards? Daytime games always seem to be out of rhythm. I’d like to see some aggression in the first quarter.
Half-time quote:
I’d say we could turn it around, but probably larger chance we come out flat, mixed with a couple hot spurts to cut it close but ultimately fizzle out.

Disgusting performance by most of the payers and Quin today. Quin cares more about his rotation than he cares about winning the game.

I mentioned this last season and got flamed. Literally like a week later all the same haters were saying that he's not as good as some fans make him out to be. Bipolar *** Jazzfanz.

He's a good player, but he's not a championship starter period. At least not with our current line up. Maybe if we pair him with someone better than Bojan.

I think the only problem in this team is not convincing Mitchell's mind that he does not have to be the carrier of the team when things are not going well. Media pushes this idea a lot and getting rid of that mentality would help the Jazz play more relaxed and move the ball naturally as they're used to leading to softer threes. So to me it is a psychological thing more than a system problem or one or few players hurting the game or anything.

My prescription is to implement Kaatsu/BFR (blood flow restriction) training on the team every other day for 20 minutes. It will amp up defensive reaction time to the highest level possible. The risk if you do it wrong is blood clotting in the lungs (low load, limited time would prevent that issue).

Neural adaption is related to the reaction time, along with increasing fast twitch muscle fiber.

Last edited:
we need to make a move before the deadline to prevent a second half season collapse that seems more and more inevitable at this point.

by "collapse" i mean we'll still be in the playoffs of course, but probably will have to settle for a 4/5th seed again instead of the top spot that everyone had hoped for.

but if that's what the FO wanted then i don't know what else to say.