What's new

Game Thread Mar 14, 2021 02:00PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 03-14-21

God damn I love Royce he just isn't good enough.

But we know they aren't going to move him, so Bojan izgubi se pozeru gubitniče sisanje lica!

Favs -23 in 15 minutes

Donovan -26...0 reb-0stl-0blk in 36 minutes

Bojan -24 1reb-0-stl-0blk in 26 minutes

That Bojan- Harrison Barnes trade makes sense for us short term and long term.

At least it's obvious to the layman jazz fan now what I've known all along.

This roster isn't' good enough.

All you Bojan supporters let this be a lesson to you , he is more off than he is on, we need
Bogey and Favos body conditions simply aren't built for good basketball on a nightly basis any more. it's sad but true. if they aren't ready to go, rest them and play Oni/morgan instead of forcing them to play and costing us ball games.
Ilyasova should help with that! I think we’re still a player or two away from having a legitimate shot however!

Favs -23 in 15 minutes

not a great game from DM for sure. but his +/- was largely hurt due to him sharing the floor with Favs/Bogey. these two just couldn't get anything going offensively or defensively.

Favs -23 in 15 minutes

Shaq was the right. The delivery and timing was a d-bag move, but he was right.

27 is career high rebounds for Rudy IINW
Too bad everyone else decided to stop trying to rebound. We were pretty good at team rebounding for most of the first half of the season. Now Gobert is the only one that tries to rebound.

It seems like Mitchell is always 5/14 at some point in each game. There is reason he was one of the last ones picked in the all-star game.

Nope. Royce does what is asked of him. Royce is not the failing piece of the team. Bojan and Favors. Bojan and Favors do not fulfill their roles.

Again he's just not good enough. I think he's a great energy role player. However, he will be exploited in the playoffs, and is an overrated defender.

not a great game from DM for sure. but his +/- was largely hurt due to him sharing the floor with Favs/Bogey. these two just couldn't get anything going offensively or defensively.
I agree completely but Donovan did not contribute enough in defense. Especially in the first half.

Give GS credit, they played like the Warriors of old! Gobert was still the best player on the court for either team! Wiggins killed us down the stretch with Ingles on him. The GS crew said Wiggins doesn’t think Ingles can cover him - he was right, nobody on our team could (11-15 ltIc).

I agree completely but Donovan did not contribute enough in defense. Especially in the first half.
if our supporting cast is good enough, he doesn't really need to.

Kawhi has had a big drop off defensively from his DPOY season ever since he rose to superstardom. And guys like Harden, Luka, Curry, and even Lebron aren't known for their defense

Two way player is simply a myth. when you are playing at a high level offensively, it is inherent that your defensive intensity will suffer. It is everyone else's job to cover those grounds defensively to support your superstar. Think of PJ Tucker, Draymond Green, Tyson Chandler, Andrew Bogut, Bruce Bowen, Horace Grant, Dennis Rodman etc.

But all we have right now are offensive weapons who can't guard a chair themselves. Too much load is being placed on Royce and it's going to hurt us comes playoffs.