What's new

Game Thread Mar 18, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers

Added to Calendar: 03-18-22

Clippers have been learning to play short-handed all year. With Donovan out I'd bet on the L tonight sadly, and I'm even taking my daughter so that kinda sucks.
Place a bet against the Jazz large enough to pay for your night out. Can’t remember which poster here said they would bet against the Jazz to make the outcome a win-win. This may be the best form of fanning and perhaps I’ve really been missing out all these years.

It's going to be interesting to see what the starting lineup looks like tonight. My guess is Conley/JC/Royce/Juancho/Rudy. Most of the lineups we'll see tonight haven't played together hardly at all, so it could be ugly at times. The Clippers kind of suck without George and Kawhi though, so I think we likely still win.

Place a bet against the Jazz large enough to pay for your night out. Can’t remember which poster here said they would bet against the Jazz to make the outcome a win-win. This may be the best form of fanning and perhaps I’ve really been missing out all these years.
Man, I have no idea how to bet in real life lol. Maybe I should.

It's going to be interesting to see what the starting lineup looks like tonight. My guess is Conley/JC/Royce/Juancho/Rudy. Most of the lineups we'll see tonight haven't played together hardly at all, so it could be ugly at times. The Clippers kind of suck without George and Kawhi though, so I think we likely still win.
I wouldn't say likely but I think we have a decent chance. I think we actually lose but I think we have about a 35-40% chance to win.

I wouldn't say likely but I think we have a decent chance. I think we actually lose but I think we have about a 35-40% chance to win.

A lot of it's going to depend on how Conley and JC play. If Conley can score over 20 and JC 25-30 and both shoot efficiently then I really like our chances.

I'm going to this game. This lineup will look better after about 15 beers. Can't wait.
15 arena beers? First off, that is going to cost like $160 bucks or something. Secondly, I wouldn't be able to walk.
I assume you were exaggerating though lol.

Whiteside is now out as well with a non-covid illness. Jazz are down 5 rotation players tonight.