What's new

Game Thread Mar 18, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Celtics

Added to Calendar: 03-18-23

*whispers* It already is.
Let’s see how we use those draft picks. IMO right now Ainge trading Garnet and Pierce netting them brown, and Tatum stands out to me but it’s up there is holidays
Not to nitpick a great win, but I don't think Juzang is an NBA prospect. I wonder if he'll keep getting minutes.
No!! He needs all the minutes we can spare give him some of Markkanen’s minutes. This game was a disaster!!

Last year it always seemed there was a lid on the basket for Don in crunch time.
There was a lid on his head, and since he was the smallest guy on the floor, he couldn’t see the faces of four other guys on his team and thought it was just him.

And, yes, it obstructed his view of the basket, too.

What is crazy is that trading Mitchell and Gobert for just Kessler, Ochai, and Lauri is a pretty fair trade. The extra 7 picks and 3 swaps is just insane. . .
You forgot to include THT and the Lakers pick. Both of those trades were made from parts and pieces that came back from the Gobert trade.

What is crazy is that trading Mitchell and Gobert for just Kessler, Ochai, and Lauri is a pretty fair trade. The extra 7 picks and 3 swaps is just insane. . .

Actually, I had forgot that the Wolves gave us 4 picks. I thought it was 3. Holy Cow!

The Jazz had a week to rest and prepare. Next week the losses will come when the games come faster.

Last edited: