What's new

Game Thread Mar 20, 2022 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Knicks

Added to Calendar: 03-20-22

You seem a little down on yourself. Turn that frown upside down. Live, laugh, love.

Had a rough year with some medical issues. I've been weakened. I was never afraid to take on King Kong himself, but now I would back down to a snail. So, I turn this year to my heroes in New York sports to do my battling. And what do I get? My Giants sucked this year and so do my Knicks. I'm already strapped in for a terrible year from both the Yanks and the Mets.

I think it’s very understated how Royce has improved as the season has gone on, both offensively and defensively. He’s become a threat offensively, he’s not passing up shots and taking advantage of his opportunities to finish at the rim. He’s not a driver by any means but taking full advantage of it when it’s there for him. Every three he takes I think it’s going in.

Had a rough year with some medical issues. I've been weakened. I was never afraid to take on King Kong himself, but now I would back down to a snail. So, I turn this year to my heroes in New York sports to do my battling. And what do I get? My Giants sucked this year and so do my Knicks. I'm already strapped in for a terrible year from both the Yanks and the Mets.
Well feel better man cuz you the best.

All joking aside, sending you positive thoughts. Sports can be a nice distraction from reality. Or, an added burden if you get in too deep.