What's new

Game Thread Mar 27, 2022 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 03-27-22

Kane Fitzgerald is the crew official tonight.

Games aren't fun to watch when he's the crew official, but it probably plays in our favor in this matchup.

Also, am I the only one who has a hard time differentiating Greg Monroe, Andre Drummond, and Larry Sanders? Three big men with a reputation for underachieving, all drafted around the same time, and never really seeing any of them play that often because we see them twice a year in meaningless games against Detroit, Milwaukee, or both, and they’re completely invisible.
His post moves are pretty smooth. Remember the Big Al era right?

If the Jazz really are tanking for 6th then **** this cowardly franchise.

Probably won't even work - especially since Denver is famous for tanking for seeding purposes and we have the tiebreaker over them.

Probably won't even work - especially since Denver is famous for tanking for seeding purposes and we have the tiebreaker over them.

GS is down at halftime, if they lose and the Jazz win tonight they'd only be 2 games back of 3rd. I'd much rather them give it everything they've got and go for the 3 seed than tank for 6th.

We once tanked to get Denver and look how that worked out.

GS is down at halftime, if they lose and the Jazz win tonight they'd only be 2 games back of 3rd. I'd much rather them give it everything they've got and go for the 3 seed than tank for 6th.
At the very least, winning tonight would help secure HCA in Round 1.

Resting Gobert tonight for anything other than a serious injury is stupid as hell.