What's new

Game Thread Mar 29, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 03-29-22

I just want someone to make a non basketball play on PG13. That play on DM was dirty and dangerous as f... and had consequences on Don.

Man, this really does setup the darkest timeline for the Jazz, doesn't it? Jazz drop a bunch of games at the end of the season and end up falling from the 3rd seed to the 7th seed, where they get matched up against the Clippers for the first play-in game. The Clippers defeat the Jazz (again), leaving the Jazz playing either the Lakers, Pelicans, or Spurs for the 8th seed and we know how the Jazz have fared against each of those teams lately...
PG likely a bit rusty but will provide an emotional lift. I don't know if I can Jazz today... may just have to sit this one out.

The NAW acquisition that was really a salary dump turning into the Juan Hernangomez trade all of a sudden... can't wait for the local media to pile on what a smart accidental acquisition that was.

The NAW acquisition that was really a salary dump turning into the Juan Hernangomez trade all of a sudden... can't wait for the local media to pile on what a smart accidental acquisition that was.
I actually do love Juancho as an 8th man. He does everything he should at a good enough rate and he doesnt seem to be overwhelmingly bad at anything, doesnt have a lot of bad moments, and doesnt use the ball at all (cough Gay cough)

Quin is really turning over a new leaf tonight. He has facial hair.

I think Gay can definitely turn his season around with a strong playoff series, but his playstyle is just a weird fit in Utah. It hasnt really worked out.

Juancho feels like a natural fit.

If only one of them can play in the playoff, I'd go with Juancho.