What's new

Mark Levin 06/30/2020 | The Mark Levin Show June 30, 2020 | Mark Levin Audio Rewind

Is there a link or some kind of context or whatever?

I haven't been able to listen to the conservative talk shows much lately, but I know the information base.

We have never been very enthusiastic about effectively controlling political parties until the dems began doing it about some of their issues years ago, and began to pour out hate speech for constitutional sentiments, which are a problem if you really want to become totalitarians, as the dems do today.

At the very least we have to stop voter fraud and political violence, and stop public forums from suppressing free speech.

At the very least we have to stop voter fraud and political violence, and stop public forums from suppressing free speech.

When the Republicans want to stop committing voter fraud and political violence, and stop suppressing free speech in forums like Parler, it will be a good day.

When the Republicans want to stop committing voter fraud and political violence, and stop suppressing free speech in forums like Parler, it will be a good day.

I don't ever go on any of those forums, so I know nothing about what they do there. Damn sure intolerance and ignorance can be found in abundance almost everywhere.

I wouldn't see it as good if there was a Jesus Freak forum where anyone who didn't believe just so could be, in net society, literally dragged down the street behind rhetorical wild horses and/or hung in effigy or worse.