What's new

**Marvin Williams OFFICIAL New Nickname**

That sounds kinda creepy, honestly. Sounds like a Wes q-tip or something.

It is what it is.

At this point the wet bandit nickname has enough momentum that I doubt I could stop it even if I wanted. It's all over twitter.

you totally Bushed up the Ron Burgundy quote... shame on you.
I got that from Ron Burgandy? Can you give me a link?

Anyway, it occurred to me that the original comment might be suggesting a Mexican reference, but Arroyo was Puerto Rican so maybe the reason I can't figure out what some of these posters are talking about is that they don't know themselves.

Anyway, it occurred to me that the original comment might be suggesting a Mexican reference, but Arroyo was Puerto Rican so maybe the reason I can't figure out what some of these posters are talking about is that they don't know themselves.
Don't you know that us ugly Americans consider everyone south of the border to be Mexicans no matter where they come from? Get with the naive program here.......

As for the nickname, nicknames aren't logical things that you ponder over a significant period of time, they come into existence out of the blue, usually by teammates.

And a home alone reference? Really? I think I was the same age as the kid in the movie when that came out.

haha mention of The Wet Bandit just popped up on the Utah Jazz facebook page. Nice.

Good job posting the nickname up there so quickly

I can get in front of this nick but not behind it. You need to splain before I fully commit.

I'm all for joking around on this site, heck I even joke around a little too, but this is something I worked hard on and put some thought into. If you want to check my initial post, great. If you already did and you're just messing with me I could care less what you think and the Wet Bandit nickname will live in with or without you.

I'm all for joking around on this site, heck I even joke around a little too, but this is something I worked hard on and put some thought into. If you want to check my initial post, great. If you already did and you're just messing with me I could care less what you think and the Wet Bandit nickname will live in with or without you.

Marvin Williams seems to be pretty dang steady for us. I'm so glad we have him.

The wet bandit will have to do.