What's new

MAX Hall arrested for shoplifting, busted with cocaine

NUMBERICA

2022 Award Winner
1409690095000-max-hall.jpg

Gilbert police were called to the Best Buy near Loop 202 and Williams Field Road about 11:30 a.m. Friday where they found Hall in possession of "several stolen items from Best Buy and a nearby Walmart," according to a Gilbert police spokesman.

Police also found a "personal use quantity of cocaine," according to the spokesman.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...9/02/max-hall-arrested-cocaine-abrk/14981439/

Even wearing his BYU shirt in the mug photo.

HA HA.

tbh, I'm speechless. I don't know where to begin.

I'm just waiting for UGLI to really get this thing crackin', tbh.

Lol sorry to disappoint, but I agree with Chad above.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, and I can't really get excited about it because of that.

Still totally believe all those stories aboit his family getting beer thrown on them though!!!1

£¥£

Ok, I just realized he is actually wearing a byu shirt in the mugshot.

*level of excitement rising*

£¥£

-Guy gets scholarship given to him for throwing a football
-Guy gets many thousands of dollars for throwing a football for a season (or two?)
-Guy hits rock bottom?

Forgive me for not knowing the details of how he's hit rock bottom. Anyone care to fill me in?

-Guy gets many thousands of dollars for throwing a football for a season (or two?)
-Guy hits rock bottom?

Forgive me for not knowing the details of how he's hit rock bottom. Anyone care to fill me in?

The story tends to paint a picture of someone who has burned through all their money and is now stealing to support an addiction/s. Don't know if that's the case, but I doubt it's far off. Sad story, but that picture is ****ing classic. I'm afraid this incident must be ridiculed and shall become a running joke on Jazzfan. Having said that, we'll give it a couple of days for sensitive types like Ugli to get over their sorrow.

I have a hard time finding too much joy in this considering how this will affect his wife and kids. However, as far as Max Hall the individual goes, my next 10 Christmases just came early. Man oh man. Of all the former BYU players to pull this, he's gotta be #1 on BYU fan's lists as far as most embarrassing possible scenario.

-Guy hits rock bottom?

The rumor was always that Max got sent home from his mission because of drugs. I think this has probly been a problem for him for a while.

£¥£

Getting cocaine at BYU must be a pretty hard task. Props to Max Hall for advanced drug procuring abilities.