What's new

Max Hall released

The utes might have an unpaid place holder coaching position available for Hall, he should apply before John Beck takes it midseason.

Max Hall went to a team not far removed from a near Super Bowl victory. He's had guys to throw to like Larry Fitzgerald and Steve Breaston. Alex was drafted by a team in shambles, asked to produce at QB for a team that has literally had almost no offensive weapons during that time, and had to deal with a new offensive coordinator with a new system every single year of his career.

Not even close to apples-to-apples.

Max Hall went to a team not far removed from a near Super Bowl victory. He's had guys to throw to like Larry Fitzgerald and Steve Breaston. Alex was drafted by a team in shambles, asked to produce at QB for a team that has literally had almost no offensive weapons during that time, and had to deal with a new offensive coordinator with a new system every single year of his career.

Not even close to apples-to-apples.

If you've played apples-to-apples you will know it doesn't have to make sense.
It all depends on the personality of the person choosing the best answer.

I wish you would stop too, but I have to fight absurdities with absurdity.
Be careful, its crazy out there.

There was nothing absurd about my first post. In fact, it was pretty spot on.

Believe it or not, I tried to pos rep you for the Apples comment but it said I had to spread some love around first. I found that strange becuase I just can't fathom myself giving you much pos rep at all but I guess I must have. Perhaps I'm doing it in my sleep.

There was nothing absurd about my first post. In fact, it was pretty spot on.

Believe it or not, I tried to pos rep you for the Apples comment but it said I had to spread some love around first. I found that strange becuase I just can't fathom myself giving you much pos rep at all but I guess I must have. Perhaps I'm doing it in my sleep.

I know, your posts are fine. I just get really bored sometimes with the lack of interesting material and start to act whimsical.
I can believe you pos repped me in your sleep because most of my posts are out of boredom.
I'm sure I've pos repped you before, maybe you are due?

I know, your posts are fine. I just get really bored sometimes with the lack of interesting material and start to act whimsical.
I can believe you pos repped me in your sleep because most of my posts are out of boredom.
I'm sure I've pos repped you before, maybe you are due?

We must have some sort of "you wash my back, I'll wash your front" type of deal going on in regards to rep.

We must have some sort of "you wash my back, I'll wash your front" type of deal going on in regards to rep.

I doubt that. I try to be fair to posters even if I generally disagree with what they say.
If the posts are good, reasonable, and not rude or demeaning I will pos rep that poster at some point.

Of course if a post makes me laugh, and is not crude beyond all belief... then I will also pos rep the post.

24byu1.jpg