Game Thread May 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 05-08-21

The Thriller

Thomas was some guy the rockets signed. Honestly, he looked better than all of our guards not named clarkson. Is he a real player? If so, the rockets got a great steal.

Kenyon Martin’s son can really jump. Wish I had those genes.

The Thriller

Precisely why we drafted Dok. He is the true backup next season.
Is fsvors on a one year contract? If not, Then what do you do with him next year? I don’t think anyone wants to trade for that. Especially when you see his lack of mobility these days. Man he’s aged 10 years in 2 years.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Is fsvors on a one year contract? If not, Then what do you do with him next year? I don’t think anyone wants to trade for that. Especially when you see his lack of mobility these days. Man he’s aged 10 years in 2 years.
3 year deal... remember when I told you it was dumb to draft Dok and sign Favs?

Getting Traded

I don't understand why Quin left the starters in until the end. They weren't even trying the last three minutes. It was embarrassing. And not only that but you're risking an injury when you do this. What was Quin thinking?

White Chocolate

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
We have now won 5 in a row (without 2/3 of our all-stars). We’re 31-4 at home which is the main reason why getting the 1 seed is important outside of matchups.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Man, this board is hilarious. You’d think we lost by the posts in here.

We were on a b2b after a huge emotional win and still found a way to win without 2/3 of our all-stars.

Some of you guys need to R-E-L-A-X.
You continually show you have zero grasp of any nuances of internet sports fandom. RELAX bro, you don't need to psychoanalyze everyone. It's a bunch of fans venting in real time. It'll happen again, believe it or not.

R-E-L-A-X

Last edited: