Favors

That's how I would rank them.

I think the tiers are
Tier 1: gobert and Don
Tier 2: Conley
Tier 3: bogey, Ingles, clarkson
Tier 4: niang, Royce, and favors

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Problem is, it's not just them it can impact.

The more the virus spreads, the more likely it is that a variant forms that the current vaccines are less effective against.
This.

Open the arena up to capacity? I’m sure it would sell out. Now you put a lot of employees at risk. Now you put a lot of restaurant and bar staff downtown at risk. Should they face working or quitting? Cmon, it’s not fair to them.

Then, because the arena becomes a super spreader event, thousands of Utahns now become hosts for a potential variant that now health care workers are going to have to deal with.

Let’s give people more than one month to get vaccinated. Even if you got vaccinated at the start of April, when it first became available to the general public, you wouldn’t have even received your second dose. And then it’s 2 weeks after the second dose before your immune system is at full strength.

I put niang in the top 7 jazz players.
Gobert
Don
Conley
Bogey
Jingles
Clarkson
Niang
Royce
Favors

That's how I would rank them.

I think the tiers are
Tier 1: gobert and Don
Tier 2: Conley
Tier 3: bogey, Ingles, clarkson
Tier 4: niang, Royce, and favors

Damn that's a deep, well rounded team.
Our 4 first subs are all very solid

Played for Creighton. He was one of the 3 and D prospects I remember jazz fans pining for in the 2018 draft.
What a solid player! Apparently he’s been with houston for a few days? I’m watching the houston feed. I don’t think he’s even had a real practice with the team.

Anyone else noticing that Snyder keeps the starters out there abnormally long? Like he doesn’t trust the scrubs to hold onto a double digit lead inside of 3 mins? It’s weird to me. Let them dribble out the clock and get a shot clock violation every time then. But why are we STILL playing the big guys who played huge mins last night?

EDIT everyone else is thinking the same thing. Sorry, just didn’t see the posts when I posted this