What's new

Game Thread May 31, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 05-31-21

018_MM11_2017_FinePrint-PostcardImage_300dpi_BG.jpg

Are you there?

This is a Rorshach sign. Visiting teams should be schooled to understand it refers to the Grizz. Our job is make it false advertising for the homies.

I've been there, on a hot summer day. My brother will be there for the game.

Few cities get so much Press in the blues.

Do we have any Jazz fans going to the game in Memphis that can shine a light on their fans antics and poor behavior...? Or is that just for losing teams moral victories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this would normally be the game where Donovan goes off for 35+ pts. and gives the Jazz a commanding lead in the series. Then Game 5 would be a balanced attack with Rudy and a 3-ball fest.

Ja morants last 5 games

41 minutes vs Spurs
46 vs warriors OT
36 vs Jazz game 1
43 vs jazz game 2
40 vs jazz game 3
Yeah that's what a top player does during the playoffs, unless you have wrapped things up early enough to give them a break. But, other than injury, the playoffs are no time for metering minutes for star players.

Jingles goes off tonight. Book it.

Nah, he's being way too passive to go off. I mean, even Royce is averaging more shot attempts in this series than Joe. Hell, Niang is averaging the same amount of shots in 14 minutes a game as Joe is in 28 minutes. I predict he takes 4 or 5 shots tonight and scores 5 or 6 points. It's frustrating how little confidence he plays with at times.

Last edited:
Nah, he's being way too passive to go off. I mean, even Royce is averaging more shot attempts in this series than Joe. Hell, Niang is averaging the same amount of shots in 14 minutes a game as Joe is in 28 minutes. I predict he takes 4 or 5 shots tonight and scores 5 or 6 points. It's frustrating how little confidence he plays with at times.

Ingles has been MIA as ****. Thank god royce showed up though.

Ingles has been MIA as ****. Thank god royce showed up though.

I thought for the most part he played well in the first two games (although he could have been more aggressive) but he was definitely invisible in game 3. Royce has played well, though he's had the luxury in this series of not really being guarded.

Last edited: