What's new

McGibbletts post on Kanter was not mine

This truly is the best thread on this board right now. Unfreakingbelievable.

With that said, I believe this guys story more than I believe PG_AB's.

Actually, I have a sixth sense for finding people. I once found the mother of a young woman who was given up for adoption at birth after she told me her story and that she was looking for her. The woman lived in Minnesota and we were living in NY at the time -- found her in less than a week, true story and that was before the Internet. I have other similar stories, so you never know when I will show up at your door with the real Matt Harpring charging you with impersonating him and identity theft.

Wait... so... are you still claiming that you are NOT a stalker?

I have other similar stories, so you never know when I will show up at your door with the real Matt Harpring charging you with impersonating him and identity theft.

Could you have him bring one of those big sharpies with him? I have a football I'd like him to sign.

Best thread eeeeverrrrrr!

Alright guys, let me clear this up a bit. EenyTinyEnes made a post about Enes sucking. He then included the bizarre story of breaking into Kanter's house once and taking pictures of Kanter's underwear. I didn't add or change that part. That is why LittleEnes didn't reference being upset with that part of "my" post in his first post of this thread.

You'll notice he is only upset about the borderline all star and tweeting part. I admit I made that part up. I couldn't let someone who breaks into NBA players' houses get away with such unethical behavior and I wanted him to face appropriate public shame/consequences for posting about photographing another man's underwear and offering them to anonymous members of the internet. That is why I added the portion about Write4ulittleEnes predicting Kanter to be an all star - I knew that would be the part that shamed him the most. Obviously it was effective.

Hopefully we can all take away something from this. I'm sorry for making up the story about you tweeting Enes and predicting he'd be an all star.
Next time think twice before taking photos of other dude's underwear.

*EDIT: EenyTinyEnes sent me a PM upset about me making up the portion of him predicting Kanter would be an all star. If the thread wasn't locked I'd amend the quote to take that part out. I should have just let it stand and just quoted his story about breaking in and getting pics of his underwear. Mods, feel free to amend my quote in the other thread to take the first paragraph out.
Best poster ever. If I ever get on the computer again I'll rep.
I didn't write any of this b.s. Never been to SLC. I'm going to get you banned McG if you keep it up.
Some funny up in there.
Keep what up? I posted an apology. Want me to send you some chocolates? Would that help you feel better?
Not wise. Lol
Who said anything about you getting banned. Listen, if everyone knew this was a joke, yeah, I agree it would be funny. But some people took this seriously, like Freak for example gave me a neg rep and I think some other people believed it too because I have this alleged and erroneous reputation as a stalker. I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends. I didn't stalk One Brow either, just called to tell him to stop harassing me with his Alts. But that's way back in the past. Then McG compounds the lie with another lie in this thread. This is not about the Jazz -- you are making this personal. So, please stop this nonsense.
Wait wait wait... You called one brow?!?! Come to think... Anyone here from the brow lately?
Actually, I have a sixth sense for finding people. I once found the mother of a young woman who was given up for adoption at birth after she told me her story and that she was looking for her. The woman lived in Minnesota and we were living in NY at the time -- found her in less than a week, true story and that was before the Internet. I have other similar stories, so you never know when I will show up at your door with the real Matt Harpring charging you with impersonating him and identity theft.

And she was never seen again. :)

He also has a sixth sense of the color undies you wear. Lololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not stalking, finding someone for a useful purpose, or to deliver a message. Stalking is following and threatening people. I don't do that.

Wouldn't you say that you found, and threatened One_Brow?

Cause I'm pretty sure you did do that, you stalker you.

Best thread eeeeverrrrrr!

Best poster ever. If I ever get on the computer again I'll rep.

Some funny up in there.

Not wise. Lol

Wait wait wait... You called one brow?!?! Come to think... Anyone here from the brow lately?

And she was never seen again. :)

He also has a sixth sense of the color undies you wear. Lololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, I know that right now you have a wedgie stuck in the crack of your undies, Of Thee I sing, how's that for a seventh sense?

I wouldn't say I threatened One Brow, as much as exposed him for using his Alts to attack me on the site. Once he realized he couldn't hide behind them, it stopped. Colton thought he was Aint too, just couldn't prove it, though he tried. I think the fact that the vicious and profane attacks I got in PMs stopped after calling him were a pretty good verification that it was him -- no hard feelings though. One Brow is a brilliant guy just a bit quirky but then so am I.