What's new

MEDIA DAY!!!!! ALL ABOARD!!!!!

I'm cool with "Wolf", not sure about "Woofie" though.
This comes to mind.

teen-wolf-movie-poster-1985-1020193232.jpg

Gobert retweeted Magic Johnson saying "Between the Suns, Lakers, Mavs and Kings...one of these four teams will get the 8th spot in the west"

Also the Utah Jazz are releasing Day 1 interviews after training. Several are up (Like Snyder, Burke and Hayward)

He's never been the sharpest tool in the shed ..

Gobert retweeted Magic Johnson saying "Between the Suns, Lakers, Mavs and Kings...one of these four teams will get the 8th spot in the west"

Also the Utah Jazz are releasing Day 1 interviews after training. Several are up (Like Snyder, Burke and Hayward)

Entirely possible. The Jazz will happily look down upon them from the 6th seed.

We should just call Raul, Ra-ul and not Ha-ool... I mean he's OK with it and like the whole league would be calling him Ra-ul anyway, I don't think those ESPN guys would go out of their way to pronounce it Ha-ool.

We should just call Raul, Ra-ul and not Ha-ool... I mean he's OK with it and like the whole league would be calling him Ra-ul anyway, I don't think those ESPN guys would go out of their way to pronounce it Ha-ool.

It's just a sign of respect. Neto seems like a pretty shy/quiet dude who doesn't want to inconvenience anyone.

I think Magic Johnson misspoke...he meant to say:

"Between the Suns, Lakers, Mavs and Kings...one of these four teams will get the 8th pick in the 2016 NBA Draft"

It's just a sign of respect. Neto seems like a pretty shy/quiet dude who doesn't want to inconvenience anyone.
It's also a regional thing. Even in parts of Brasil, some would pronounce it with an "R" sound. If he really wants to get technical with us, he probably would say his last name is pronounced Ne-two, not Ne-toe.

Same Day 2 info:

- Snyder pointed immediately to Favors and Hayward for who is impressing him
- Practice is over but Snyder recalled his staff and has them on the floor going over more stuff
- Favors says Snyder seems more relaxed when compared to last year
- Neto says his adjustment to the US has been smooth
- Snyder played up small ball and matchups for deciding between Burks and Hood as opposed to ho beat out who for starter
- Pleiss is every bit the 7-3 he is listed, very tall
- Snyder says favors is a better playmaker this year

Snyder praised Burks ability to get to the rim and his off ball D is much better.

Pleiss's game is translating well.

Favors is surprised by Withey's shooting. In a good way.