What's new

Messina vs. Blatt. This Friday.

karpasov

Messina vs. Blatt. Today. Stream links here.

###Links for the game will be published here before the game starts. Match starts at 10am Utah time####

Link 1-
https://0dt.net/video/925596.html

Link 2 -
https://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/zonasports.to/canal-6.shtml

The Euroleague Final Four game - Maccabl vs. CSKA will be played this Friday 10AM Mountains Time. (To be confirmed)
I will post here links to watch the game online so those who are interestead could see two potential future HC go head to head.
I like Blatt better. It will be a dream if he becomes our next head coach.

Would'nt it be nice if they were really playing for the job? Winnet gets it, loser goes home?

Anyway, expect very interesting game..

Last edited:
blatt is way better and he fits for nba better

but i don't mind messina to land in utah just to have a chance to say 'i told you so'

he fits for nba better
Definitely possible and arguable.

blatt is way better
You are definitely subjective. I believe Messina is better but not by a big margin.

but i don't mind messina to land in utah just to have a chance to say 'i told you so'
Why would you feel like that, aren't you a Jazz fan? I don't care who will be our coach amongst the two, if they will make the Jazz better. I really hope it's Blatt if it's not Messina and I would really want Blatt to be successful if we hire him.

Messina OR Blatt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boylen

Messina AND Blatt. Why not both? I think that Messina has the highest likelihood of being hired as the head coach (if they go that route), but Blatt was considered a strong candidate as an assistant with New Jersey last year.

If I'm DL, I'm going all out with my coaching staff. It's extremely hard to get a true superstar player in Utah. Not impossible, but very, very hard. They can make up some of that value by getting as solid of a coaching staff as possible. If you're going to be gutsy enough to hire the first European coach, have the stones to get him top-of-the-line assistants and be willing to financially support that investment.

Messina AND Blatt. Why not both? I think that Messina has the highest likelihood of being hired as the head coach (if they go that route), but Blatt was considered a strong candidate as an assistant with New Jersey last year.

If I'm DL, I'm going all out with my coaching staff. It's extremely hard to get a true superstar player in Utah. Not impossible, but very, very hard. They can make up some of that value by getting as solid of a coaching staff as possible. If you're going to be gutsy enough to hire the first European coach, have the stones to get him top-of-the-line assistants and be willing to financially support that investment.

You don't put 2 lions in 1 cave, it's a well known fact.

I think I heard on the radio today that Blatt just signed a contract with CSKA. To replace Messina, I guess.

Best indication yet that Messina's coming to the Jazz.

Messina wouldn't have quit the CSKA job without getting some indication that he's got a better gig waiting for him. I knew Lindsey's "scouting" trip to Europe was just a decoy.

Messina wouldn't have quit the CSKA job without getting some indication that he's got a better gig waiting for him. I knew Lindsey's "scouting" trip to Europe was just a decoy.

Thank God we have you to help us, Sherlock.

For your next case, I'm excited to read about how you've determined that since the sky and an asphyxiated baby are both blue that the only reasonable conclusion is that the sky is made up of dead babies.

For your next case, I'm excited to read about how you've determined that since the sky and an asphyxiated baby are both blue that the only reasonable conclusion is that the sky is made up of dead babies.

lol... God is good bro.

locke said something along those lines. seems funny and potentially disruptive that a guy can sign with an opposing team in the week leading up to playing against that team. seems that it may have just been a rumour at this stage - https://www.eurohoops.net/2014/05/dribbling/48382

I think I heard on the radio today that Blatt just signed a contract with CSKA. To replace Messina, I guess.

I don't think it's official yet, I haven't heard.

Like I said in the other thread, Messina has been wanting out for a while and he had already informed CSKA that he wants to explore new waters in his career. Euro sources say that this was months ago, so they actually have been working and thinking together for a smooth changing direction for CSKA. For that, they've been also talking to Blatt since him and Messina are good friends and have been most likely in contact all season long.

Fyi, Blatt is still in contract with Maccabi but any side can terminate and opt out with a fee which is no doubt CSKA will be willing to pay for. Messina has also one another year on his contract with CSKA but they have probably sorted it out already privately since they are working together.

Isn't there a color called "baby blue?"

As for Messina, it's been known for quite some time he was leaving CSKA. I doubt he made that decision based upon a belief that Utah would make him a job offer. If so, he and Lindsey have been masters at keeping it under wraps. And I wonder what would have happened had the Millers insisted on giving Ty another contract?