What's new

Metta 'WORLD PEACE' cheap shot on James Harden

A cheap shot is an understatement but this idiot needs to be banned from the league. He was given a second chance already and today he completely blew it. World Peace? What's so peaceful about that? Even in slow motion that elbow is fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so3TR0bcx9k

Yeah you can talk about how this guy 'turned a new leaf' and 'cleaned up his act' but I was never fooled. Just remember, you can take the beast out of the jungle, but you can NEVER take the jungle out of the beast. Just look at what a savage animal he acted like in the slow motion close up. I doubt David Stern will ban him for life, but 'World Peace' needs to take a few months off from basketball courtesy of another unanimous decision.

Jason, this Larry H Miller pop up is more than a little annoying. I try to x out of it and it simply expands downward some.

Anyway, as far as Artest, he should be suspended for the rest of the season and playoffs imo.

FYI, I reported your post to the mods/Jason. Jew? Really? I'd say you're better than that but we all know I'd be lying.

As much as I'd like to disagree with you about everything in existence, this Ron Artest ****ing sideshow has gone on long enough. Kick his *** out. That was ridiculous.

A cheap shot is an understatement but this idiot needs to be banned from the league. He was given a second chance already and today he completely blew it. World Peace? What's so peaceful about that? Even in slow motion that elbow is fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so3TR0bcx9k

Yeah you can talk about how this guy 'turned a new leaf' and 'cleaned up his act' but I was never fooled. Just remember, you can take the beast out of the jungle, but you can NEVER take the jungle out of the beast. Just look at what a savage animal he acted like in the slow motion close up. I doubt David Stern will ban him for life, but 'World Peace' needs to take a few months off from basketball courtesy of another unanimous decision.

....I don't think Artest has fooled anybody....but the Lakers who signed this clown. He's going to end up dead, probably in a violent way, self inflicted or otherwise! As far as the game went, it was a pathetic display of what was suppose to be a marque matchup of top teams and players. The Thunker hot shots combined 14 for 56 shooting (but I should like these guys because I don't think they have a single jailhouse tat between them!) Then you had force brick after brick Kobe who also shot so pathetic that this game shouldn't have even been close!

Dude.....

elbow_medium.gif

Douche move. Dude will be done after this year and will end up in jail in no time. What a clown.

When I saw it in live action, I thought he was just celebrating and caught Harden by mistake, but the closeup looks like he did it on purpose.

World Peace is probably one of the strongest dudes in the league too, Harden is going to feel that in the morning.

Why Harden tried to shove MWP in the first place? Beardman tried to play tough but had it backfired. This doesn't excuse MWP by all means but I find it ironic.

I think they call him Metta World Peace because people who get in his way like Harden rest so peacefully after a rapid elbow to the temple.
white_dove_of_peace_m.jpg

_42866541_pallid_416.jpg

Thought it was an accident at first, but the fact the Artest didnt even look back or react after hitting Harden tells me otherwise. Not premeditated, but he knew somebody was there and that they'd likely get hit.