What's new

Millsap, Favors and Jefferson

That's a ridiculous statement. He's very quick. He can stay with any small forward not named James, and he's got the strength to slow him down.

We forget that defense is just one side of the coin. He would ABUSE any small forward trying to guard him down low.

Make it so Corbin!

I remember Millsap guarding Rudy Gay this year, and he did a pretty damn good job on him. I haven't really seen his speed as an issue yet, but it may happen. He leads the team in steals and is 7th/game and 9th/48 in the league. I can't remember a time when he was dominated by a three, but I can remember a lot of times when he dominated smaller players: last game for example and earlier this year against Denver.

you getting neg repped and reported to the authorities, too?
Sorry, braugh... I'll offset it a little.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NAOS again

By the way, Millsap's ranked 84th in post defense with a 19% TO rate by Synergy, Dwight Howard's ranked 44th with an 18% TO rate, and Favors is ranked 81st with a 16.7 TO rate. Post-up defense is the most reliable defensive rating on Synergy since very little switching is involved.

numby is right... PF is probably the strongest position in the league right now, and definitely in the WC. we can't assume that paul sucks just because PFs consistently hit 20+ against him. 82games.com shows that he is actually beating his PF counterparts in PER (22.5 to 18.5) and in net 48 production (+2.6).

i guess the big caveat is that i hate how he plays smaller against long guys. it feels like he gets intimidated against length and doesn't go as hard on offense, defense, or the loose ball scrums. the games against thompson are a good example of this.

Obrigado, gracias, my friend!

Quieria aprender el portuguese pero no tenia nadie con quien pudia hablarlo. Y ya no tengo la "software" para aprenderlo.

Edit: On an off note on of my friends married this woman from Brazil...all I can say is holy **** she is smokin hot.

numby is right... PF is probably the strongest position in the league right now, and definitely in the WC. we can't assume that paul sucks just because PFs consistently hit 20+ against him. 82games.com shows that he is actually beating his PF counterparts in PER (22.5 to 18.5) and in net 48 production (+2.6).

i guess the big caveat is that i hate how he plays smaller against long guys. it feels like he gets intimidated against length and doesn't go as hard on offense, defense, or the loose ball scrums. the games against thompson are a good example of this.
I have no problem with most of what he said. My problem was that he called him a "great" post defender. I don't think he is close to a great post defender.