What's new

Mitchell injury

You bet your sweet bippy.
I checked online and latest update is five days ago. Why are the Jazz being so secretive about it? And LeBron has come back even though he isn't fully healed. Why not Donovan. How serious was his injury? It sure didn't sound nor look that serious when it happened.

I checked online and latest update is five days ago. Why are the Jazz being so secretive about it? And LeBron has come back even though he isn't fully healed. Why not Donovan. How serious was his injury? It sure didn't sound nor look that serious when it happened.
Don't worry about Donovan.
And dont compare the jazz situation with the Lakers.

We are good to go. Coming in ready for the playoffs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The Jazz are average level secretive about it.

Donovan didn't need to come back. No reason to risk anything at all. (check the scoreboard)

His injury was low seriousness.

You good?

Why are the jazz so secretive about It?
Because they are secretive about mostly anything. It's how they work.

How serious was the injury?
Pretty bad, otherwise Mitchell would be back playing.

Lebron came back. Why not Donovan?
Two different players, different age, different doctors, but mostly, Lebron needed to comeback in order to try to get out of the play-in. The Jazz are the First seed without playing Donovan for two weeks. No need rushing anything.

Why are the jazz so secretive about It?
Because they are secretive about mostly anything. It's how they work.

How serious was the injury?
Pretty bad, otherwise Mitchell would be back playing.

Lebron came back. Why not Donovan?
Two different players, different age, different doctors, but mostly, Lebron needed to comeback in order to try to get out of the play-in. The Jazz are the First seed without playing Donovan for two weeks. No need rushing anything.

Two weeks? He got hurt on April 16th, over a month ago.

Of course, in the postseason write-up, ESPN stated that Mitchell has only missed three regular season games this year. Nice copy editor you got there.
I read that article and noticed that as well. Dummies

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If the Jazz do that, they're dropping to the third seed.

They better hope the Lakers don't swap places with the Mavs and if they do, somehow LeBron isn't back because they'll sweep the Jazz.

Hell, at this point, I think the Mavs win in a seven game series.

This season is going to end so pathetically after being atop the entire league for so long.
Looks like they got the first seed