Mitchell injury

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I think this injury ends up costing Donovan all nba third team. It was going to be close pre-injury but missing 14-15 games likely becomes the tie breaker between him and a handful of guys like Booker.

It's a good thing for our cap projections... sucks for Donovan. Would rather see him get that honor. He's been terrific.

//r00t 4 Jazz

Yesterday it was announced that both Mitchell and Conley are still out, same news that said Udoka is probable for tomorrow (now today) against DNV

But he did give the keynote speech last night for the University of Utah's commencement speech to the graduating class

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Yeah would really like the starters to get a couple games in before the playoffs start. But more than anything I hope that they are all healthy for the playoffs, so...
I’ll bet they sneak him into the OKC and Sac games... I think they are being super cautious... unless it was a high ankle sprain... which they said he didnt

homeytennis

I’ll bet they sneak him into the OKC and Sac games... I think they are being super cautious... unless it was a high ankle sprain... which they said he didnt
It sounds like he has the same injury Hughes had and it took a long time for him to recover and then he was on a minutes restriction in the GLeague bubble.