What's new

Mitchell injury

I’d probably start Clarkson and have Hughes be Clarkson off the bench.

Why are so many sitting out today? Rudy injured? Wt-everliving-f?

Why are so many sitting out today? Rudy injured? Wt-everliving-f?
I am trying to contain myself that the Jazz are actually resting guys. Pop used to rest all of his starters and still dismantle teams. I will take a healthy team over seeding every day of the week and our guys could use a break mentally and physically. Let's see the B team take it to the lakers.

I am trying to contain myself that the Jazz are actually resting guys. Pop used to rest all of his starters and still dismantle teams. I will take a healthy team over seeding every day of the week and our guys could use a break mentally and physically. Let's see the B team take it to the lakers.
I'm not saying I am against rest. But for Rudy is it an injury or just rest? Favors I get, same with Conley, they both have known issues. So is Rudy injured or just resting? Hate getting partial information on these things.

I'm not saying I am against rest. But for Rudy is it an injury or just rest? Favors I get, same with Conley, they both have known issues. So is Rudy injured or just resting? Hate getting partial information on these things.
For Rudy, I think you can safely bet on rest/load management

Why has there been no mention/updates whatsoever on Doke’s injury? I saw that he was in street clothes yesterday, but is the guy out for the year? Why no news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why has there been no mention/updates whatsoever on Doke’s injury? I saw that he was in street clothes yesterday, but is the guy out for the year? Why no news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think because it would be bad news. Locke mentioned him ever so briefly on a pod and said something to the effect of “obviously he is out for the year with the horrific injury he suffered... it’s just too bad”... like that type of thing. Since there isn’t a g league season ongoing we don’t get much of an update.

What denial? Don't be a hater. He's been very strong the last 6 or 8 games. He's starting to put it together. Try not to live in the past my friend.
You are my friend like everyone on here but I'm not a hater, Bojan sucks and that's my opinion.