What's new

Mitchell says he told Jazz to keep Gobert

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I don’t like someone who is entirely fabricated. He’s as genuine as any politician. He threw Rudy under the bus, and it was all down hill from there. Dude is as fake as anyone I’ve ever seen. It’s even more stark as you see him mirror it all with Cleveland now. You can be PR savvy, without totally fabricating yourself….all while creating drama and stabbing people in the back via the media. He’s fake, he threw Rudy under the bus, got a guy fired, cried constantly, and became totally annoying. Good riddance.
So before all of this, what caused you to fall so head-over-heels with him? Is it really yourself that you’re mad at?

oneye

2018 Award Winner
So before all of this, what caused you to fall so head-over-heels with him? Is it really yourself that you’re mad at?
I did like him at first, then he turned into a complete diva, and cancer. He can always put on a pretty PR face, but when push comes to shove, he folds and the real person comes through. It ain’t complicated. It’ll be nice to watch the Jazz without the drama and BS that comes with Donovan Mitchell next season.

Hearsky

I don’t like someone who is entirely fabricated. He’s as genuine as any politician. He threw Rudy under the bus, and it was all down hill from there. Dude is as fake as anyone I’ve ever seen. It’s even more stark as you see him mirror it all with Cleveland now. You can be PR savvy, without totally fabricating yourself….all while creating drama and stabbing people in the back via the media. He’s fake, he threw Rudy under the bus, got a guy fired, cried constantly, and became totally annoying. Good riddance.
As a huge Seahawks fan, the parallels between DM and Russell Wilson are uncanny. So happy to be free of both.

FrenchJazzFa

2022 Award Winner
For me i dont mind he is a f... diva as long as we win. Lots of big ego, image oriented players in modern NBA. Why im happy to see him leaving is that we would never had win anything with him ( and Rudy). Time to change.