What's new

Mitchell says he told Jazz to keep Gobert

I have heard at least a dozen folks including coaches, media, and other players talk about how much Rudy worked at improving his inside game. He never got where we wanted but unless a lot of folks are lying and covering for him he was putting in lots of work. Add me to the list of those that believe it.
Guy could have been prime Olajuwon and he still wasn’t going to be passed to. Rudy has demonstrated in two consecutive off seasons that he can at least be effective when the offense includes him.

But Don (top 5 usage rates in the league) was too busy playing hero ball. By the 4th quarter every team knew just to double Don because he was never going to pass the ball. Hence, Don is one of the worst clutch players in the league.

I can’t say enough just how satisfying it is this douche is not on my team anymore. The part in the interview where he tries to act like he disagreed with Ainges assessment is funny stuff. You were a pathetic team and you were one of the most pathetic parts about it. You were a horrendous leader and you deserved the trade you got. And at the end of the day, you won’t have played long enough stretches of your career or accomplished enough in those places to have any sort of real legacy. Bye bye loser. Enjoy Cleveland.

Oneye could have the most interesting trajectory as a fan/poster on this forum ive ever seen.

I can understand Don position. Just as i understand when Rudy was saying they could make it. It's just denying reality but it's hard to admit you failed to make the team win. That's the main problem of the jazz last year , everybody was seeing the problem ( no chemistry, selfish player..) except coach and players. When you don't see the problem, no chances you find a solution.

I'm glad Danny see the obvious and make the necessary change. And good luck to Don at Cleveland and Rudy at Minny.

When he was referring to his agent yesterday, it seemed like he said a different name. I wonder if he switched agents, because he didn’t say Ty when referring to his agent yesterday. Whoever his current agent is, needs to give him better advice on what to say and do, cause he’s sucked at it over the past couple years.
Mitchell did switch agents, from Ty to Austin Brown. He’s still with CAA, but Ty has been out of the loop since around April

I think Don was OK with running it back with Rudy, but probably not ok with running it back with the same team we had for 3 years in a row with the same problems. Don-Rudy was never the undoing of the Jazz. It was the horrible roster building around them that caused it to end prematurely.

Oneye could have the most interesting trajectory as a fan/poster on this forum ive ever seen.
Right? And to imagine he once loved the guy more so than probably any one on here. To this day, he won't say why the sudden change. It is very strange to say the least.

I think Don was OK with running it back with Rudy, but probably not ok with running it back with the same team we had for 3 years in a row with the same problems. Don-Rudy was never the undoing of the Jazz. It was the horrible roster building around them that caused it to end prematurely.
This man speaks the truth!!!

Right? And to imagine he once loved the guy more so than probably any one on here. To this day, he won't say why the sudden change. It is very strange to say the least.
I don’t like someone who is entirely fabricated. He’s as genuine as any politician. He threw Rudy under the bus, and it was all down hill from there. Dude is as fake as anyone I’ve ever seen. It’s even more stark as you see him mirror it all with Cleveland now. You can be PR savvy, without totally fabricating yourself….all while creating drama and stabbing people in the back via the media. He’s fake, he threw Rudy under the bus, got a guy fired, cried constantly, and became totally annoying. Good riddance.

I don’t like someone who is entirely fabricated. He’s as genuine as any politician. He threw Rudy under the bus, and it was all down hill from there. Dude is as fake as anyone I’ve ever seen. It’s even more stark as you see him mirror it all with Cleveland now. You can be PR savvy, without totally fabricating yourself….all while creating drama and stabbing people in the back via the media. He’s fake, he threw Rudy under the bus, got a guy fired, cried constantly, and became totally annoying. Good riddance.
So before all of this, what caused you to fall so head-over-heels with him? Is it really yourself that you’re mad at?

So before all of this, what caused you to fall so head-over-heels with him? Is it really yourself that you’re mad at?
I did like him at first, then he turned into a complete diva, and cancer. He can always put on a pretty PR face, but when push comes to shove, he folds and the real person comes through. It ain’t complicated. It’ll be nice to watch the Jazz without the drama and BS that comes with Donovan Mitchell next season.

As a huge Seahawks fan, the parallels between DM and Russell Wilson are uncanny. So happy to be free of both.

For me i dont mind he is a f... diva as long as we win. Lots of big ego, image oriented players in modern NBA. Why im happy to see him leaving is that we would never had win anything with him ( and Rudy). Time to change.