What's new

Mitchell Will be Traded Today (7/26/22)

Saint Cy of JFC

It will be announced right before the Jazz tip off their SL game and Danny Ainge will be walked out to center court on a throne with the draft picks he acquired from Don on a gold chain around his neck.

A statue will be built on the spot and JazzFanz will be united as all the Don fanbois will die because they won't be able to get anymore vitamin D.

Udidthizz

It will be announced right before the Jazz tip off their SL game and Danny Ainge will be walked out to center court on a throne with the draft picks he acquired from Don on a gold chain around his neck.

A statue will be built on the spot and JazzFanz will be united as all the Don fanbois will die because they won't be able to get anymore vitamin D.
So the Jazz will play their games with a massive statue of DA at center court. I dig it!

Saint Cy of JFC

Maybe, maybe not.

One thing is for sure, Cy's escapade to Twitter was shorter than his johnson.....
@Nate505 @Jason

Can the modstapo do their job and ban this dude? Constantly trying to provoke me with sexual personal insults and follows me around.

If I responded with the same energy as this lowly immature personal insults throwing poster I'd be handed an infraction instantly.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
@Nate505 @Jason

Can the modstapo do their job and ban this dude? Constantly trying to provoke me with sexual personal insults and follows me around.

If I responded with the same energy as this lowly immature personal insults throwing poster I'd be handed an infraction instantly.

Reported for backseat moderating.
(I didn’t actually report the post)

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

LoPo

Banned
@Nate505 @Jason

You are the epitome of lame. Take a freaking joke. I'm not searching you out and attacking you constantly for weeks and months and years.

Massive difference.

Nate505

Modstapo Lite
Staff member
@Nate505 @Jason

If he gets three fracts in a six month period he'll get a week or two (or whatever it is) off like anyone else. If he gets six, he'll get banned.

Bawse Dawg

You are the epitome of lame. Take a freaking joke. I'm not searching you out and attacking you constantly for weeks and months and years.

Massive difference.
Now it’s about taking the joke? You didn’t search out this thread and attack?

This is the same kind of irony I notice when Mitchell guys trash Gobert. Everything said about Gobert also applies to Mitchell, like they somehow don’t realize that. You can’t always play the victim. You’re clearly instigating here. Then using all the same excuses.