What's new

Mock Draft Take 4

I don't think we really can since we are drafting for a draft position, not for a team.

I think we'll need to do another one where we pick for teams that allows for trades.
Just no self dealing.

The Jazz offer Lauri, Kessler and 5 trillion second rounders for Wemby. And it is going to be painful and a overpay but reluctantly the Jazz offer JTA and a bag of chips.

I don’t see why that would mean we can’t trade. This is a mock and we do what we think specific franchises would do
I'm fine with whatever and it definitely could work, but would be a little bit more complicated, and from what I've seen even slightly complicated stuff is really challenging for this board.

For now, I'll assume no trades when it comes to my pick unless there is an update from the OP.

You can offer the pick you hold in a trade. We can try this, and if it gets too cumbersome we can quit it.
Sounds good. IT just gets weird because you are really limited to trading a pick in this draft + other stuff since you don't control the other picks that the same team has within the same draft. For example you couldn't trade the Jazz's 28 and 16 for whatever since you don't control those other picks.

Sounds good. IT just gets weird because you are really limited to trading a pick in this draft + other stuff since you don't control the other picks that the same team has within the same draft. For example you couldn't trade the Jazz's 28 and 16 for whatever since you don't control those other picks.

Let's not do trades. It's going to take too long and there's too much coordination work to make it happen properly. Let's just have guys make their picks. I'll delete my post above.

Charlotte is going to take Scoot #2. And if they don't, they'll trade the pick to someone who wants Scoot. Miller isn't a #2 pick. Let's move on with Scoot off the board.

@Thee Idiotic Minivan K can go ahead and draft for Portland.