What's new

Mock Draft Take 4

Dallas is open to trading back from #10 to #16, but wants to attach either Bertans or Tim Hardaway Jr.'s contract and take back a rotational player.

Last edited:
Was hoping Miller would go second. Was going to shock Jazzfanz and pass on Scoot. But I can’t pass Miller who makes too much sense for Portland. Miller is the pick obviously blazers are thrilled to take him.
So was it Amen you would have taken over Scoot at #3 or were you going to take someone like Cam?

Sorry guys. I had a as nasty allergic reaction last night that took me out and I just barely got a chance to check my phone. Thanks for making the pick for me. I should be good moving forward.
Bruh... I told you to take Penicillin and Benadryl before heading over to Hearsky's moms... I bring an epipen too just in case.

Hope you are feeling better.

I like the idea of Ausar more than I like the idea of Amen as a player. Amen is probably better but I think its easier to insert a wing oriented guy with some creation than a wing sized point guard... and the shot seems further along. I think the way he has played next to Amen may have him better prepared for an easier transition. Would be thrilled with this draft thus far as a Jazz fan.

I like the idea of Ausar more than I like the idea of Amen as a player. Amen is probably better but I think its easier to insert a wing oriented guy with some creation than a wing sized point guard... and the shot seems further along. I think the way he has played next to Amen may have him better prepared for an easier transition. Would be thrilled with this draft thus far as a Jazz fan.

Counterpoint is that Ausar has all of the mystery/bust potential after playing in the OTE, but not nearly the upside as Amen.

Counterpoint is that Ausar has all of the mystery/bust potential after playing in the OTE, but not nearly the upside as Amen.
IDK about the last part, but will agree with the first part. I'm not sure Amen's ceiling is way higher than Ausar's.

IDK about the last part, but will agree with the first part. I'm not sure Amen's ceiling is way higher than Ausar's.

Because of the first part, I'm not sure anyone knows really, so I'm definitely not going to argue as if I do.

With Ausar I worry that even though his shooting is better than Amen, it's still far away from NBA quality, and if he isn't playing point guard he's only average size for his position.

So was it Amen you would have taken over Scoot at #3 or were you going to take someone like Cam?
Ausar, actually. I believe he will be able to shoot it well enough in the nba, better shooter than Amen. Better defender, athletic as hell. My gut tells me he’s the second or third best prospect in this draft. Think he’d be great next to Dame

Ausar, actually. I believe he will be able to shoot it well enough in the nba, better shooter than Amen. Better defender, athletic as hell. My gut tells me he’s the second or third best prospect in this draft. Think he’d be great next to Dame
Bold move. I like bold when you have a chance at something special. We are far enough away from a championship and have many picks the next few years. Gamble a little for a couple big rewards.