What's new

Modz please Ban UGLI Baby

https://diversity.berkeley.edu/bowman-v-monsanto-monopoly-over-global-food-system

This link is about the law suit filled by Monsanto against a farmer who is reusing the seeds from his plants bought from Monsanto!! It resting enough if this Farmer wins the case and allows other farmers around the world to do the same thing, I could see Monsanto producing sterile seeds to continue there buisnes dominance in this feild!

This also give some #'s on there share of the market.. Getting monopoly like!!

That farmer also knows that he is not allowed to do that. Monsanto should win the case, because when you buy their seed, you agree that you will not replant the seeds. If anybody has poor ethics in this case, it's the farmer for going back on the contract and trying to save himself money.

This thread is about 9 months too late. Much like colon cancer, if you don't catch it early, it can really ruin your day and/or message board.

That farmer also knows that he is not allowed to do that. Monsanto should win the case, because when you buy their seed, you agree that you will not replant the seeds. If anybody has poor ethics in this case, it's the farmer for going back on the contract and trying to save himself money.

I agree....

The biggest business concern I have is if they continue on this path that they will be a monopoly, but if that does happen I'm sure the Fed will step in and handle it..

Here my biggest problem with GMO's and other transgenic organism created that may be consumed by us humans...

By altering the genome of these organisms we are essential acting as natural selection and evolving these organisms at an alarming rate, why we Homo sapiens aren't evolving at the same rate like what has happened for the past 3+ million years!!

I agree....

The biggest business concern I have is if they continue on this path that they will be a monopoly, but if that does happen I'm sure the Fed will step in and handle it..

Here my biggest problem with GMO's and other transgenic organism created that may be consumed by us humans...

By altering the genome of these organisms we are essential acting as natural selection and evolving these organisms at an alarming rate, why we Homo sapiens aren't evolving at the same rate like what has happened for the past 3+ million years!!

Flagged for homophobic slur. Man, I missed this place.

Flagged for homophobic slur. Man, I missed this place.

The word homo is Latin, in the original sense of "human being", or "man" (in the gender-neutral sense). The word "human" itself is from Latin humanus, an adjective cognate to homo, both thought to derive from a Proto-Indo-European word for "earth" reconstructed as *dhǵhem-.[7]

Relevant?

Glenn-Beck-Crying.gif

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)