What's new

Monday Spurs VS Jazz 7 PM ET ---- Front row seat!

I love how so many whiners here complain about "oh you can't compliment Kanter without trashing the jazz" and now multiple people are posting/liking posts about how the Jazz are so good now that Kanter is gone. Hypocritical. Not all of you, just some.

The Kanter fans have been kinda dicks, kinda like Kanter pushing his way out was kinda of a dick move, soooo. . .Also, Jazz pretty damn amazing since Kanter left. Were pretty good when he was injured too, soooo. . .

Legitimately upset at an Australian calling someone a "feral Mexican".
I just have thicker skin I guess.

Takes alot for someone to upset with simple words.
I have always felt bad for those who are easily offended. You have my sympathy. Hope it helps

Guys imagine the defensive potential of this team

Exum. Burke
Hayward. Burks
Leonard. Hood/ingles
Favors. Booker
Gobert. WCS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always felt bad for those who are easily offended. You have my sympathy. Hope it helps

Why are you on the offensive against Siro? It was a ****ed up thing to say dude.

You're obviously not of Mexican origin.
You can make a comment about feral honkeys if ya want. I promise it went hurt me even a little. Hell you can even make it specifically about me. (Fish is a feral ******) I don't mind.

I have perspective enough to know that words don't hurt me unless I choose to let them

Once again, you're obviously a Caucasian male living in the US, who has never had to think about the issues many minorities have had to grapple with their entire lives.

Guys imagine the defensive potential of this team

Exum. Burke
Hayward. Burks
Leonard. Hood/ingles
Favors. Booker
Gobert. WCS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't have the Booker and the Leonard. Can have the Booker and the Carrol, though. . .

I have thick skin when I'm insulted. I don't see what thick skin has to do with standing up to a wrong.

You can make a comment about feral honkeys if ya want. I promise it went hurt me even a little. Hell you can even make it specifically about me. (Fish is a feral ******) I don't mind.

I have perspective enough to know that words don't hurt me unless I choose to let them

But that is because you are white. This could get real deep and I am not in the mood. so yeah.

Why are you on the offensive against Siro? It was a ****ed up thing to say dude.
I said he has my sympathy. I love siro, he is one of my favorites. I didn't say anything mean to him.
Damn, ya'll way sensitive tonight I guess.

If you we're a minority, or even a woman, this might actually be noble.

lol have been following .. laughed so hard at the balls deep one i snorted on my coffee. .. they're a feral bunch of mexicans on that board.

Not funny. This is not the place for racism. Take your ****ty comments or jokes somewhere else

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, you're obviously a Caucasian male living in the US, who has never had to think about the issues many minorities have had to grapple with their entire lives.
True. I am someone who has experience with people saying mean things to me though (I think everyone does)
I have learned to not let words have power over me. My mom taught me a saying..... "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

I want to talk about the Jazz and the fact that they have significantly improved from the beginning of the season to now.

Gobert completely set the tone for this game. He may not have scored a ton but totally set the tone and the spurs never found their rhythm. Good times ahead.....boom bishes.