What's new

MOOOOOOOONSHINE BABY

yamers

as you know i live in the swamps of florida and I made tons of moonshine...talkin gallons. STAY OFF MY PROPERTY............ I GOT MOONSHINE FOR DAYS, UNCLE PAUL OVER HERE GOIN NUTS AND ARTHUR THE ALCHY HERE TOO. YOU BOYS JOHN LUCAS 0090 IM CHANNELING AN ANCIENT SWAMP DANCE JAZZ WILL WIN A LOT OF GAMES.

HELLO YALL. LETS HAVE A GREAT DAY.

You probably live in Taylorsville and wear a sun visor upside down at 35. Popped collar of course

The frat days are over. Let it go ya ****.

YOU AINT GOT A CLUE SON....NEVER BEEN TO COLLEGE A DAY IN MY LFIE AND I SURE AS **** DONT WEAR SHIRTS WITH A COLLAR.....CALLIN ME A B WORD TO MY FACE COME DOWN TO FLORIDA STRAIGHT UP MOP YOUR *** WITH MY TRUCK

Just don't become gator food when you pass out face down in some swamp. Would miss your bickering about Ricky.

Last edited:
YOU AINT GOT A CLUE SON....NEVER BEEN TO COLLEGE A DAY IN MY LFIE AND I SURE AS **** DONT WEAR SHIRTS WITH A COLLAR.....CALLIN ME A B WORD TO MY FACE COME DOWN TO FLORIDA STRAIGHT UP MOP YOUR *** WITH MY TRUCK
You mop with your truck?

I think you should know, there are easier, more effective ways to do that.

im absolutely wrecked right now. Brutal.

am i going to taper this hangover off with more moonshine?

son, nobody in taylorsbille frat wankers dont got moonshine not this **** bnuddy.
So what kind of proof you dealing with? You just go at it full strength or do you dilute it?

So what kind of proof you dealing with? You just go at it full strength or do you dilute it?

its like 30-40%, its like a moon-shine inspired by the balkan regions, learned to make it from a friend who is from that shadow realm region of the world. Cant go at it full strength.

its like 30-40%, its like a moon-shine inspired by the balkan regions, learned to make it from a friend who is from that shadow realm region of the world. Cant go at it full strength.
30-40%? That's nothing. Real samagon should be at least 50-55%.

Here is russian comedy classic about samagon makers. Enjoy! Not much talking there so ok to watch and enjoy even if you do not know russian:)

Quick search of GD for a non political thread and found this lone option...

and was not disappointed.