What's new

Nba don't want the Jazz to win the title.

I disagree because they don’t have to give him the ball unless they really want to expose someone in the post. Bojan on the Jazz got smoked like 4 times in a row from the sixers using that strategy. The more ways a team CAN beat you not HAVE to, the better the team is. He’s also a veteran that will never demand the ball. If I were the Jazz I’d take him.

It is more about what they will do than what they have to do. My bet would be that he gets touches that are not post-up mismatches. We'll watch and see.

If that is the conversation I remember, I believe his point was around high variability on three-point shots and they are going to lose some games when they aren't dropping. Which I think is a fair point.
I just found the juxtaposition humorous. In one breath, look how beatable they are, in the other, look how powerful they are. Funny. Get it? Humor? You know, like human being humor? Get it?

I just found the juxtaposition humorous. In one breath, look how beatable they are, in the other, look how powerful they are. Funny. Get it? Humor? You know, like human being humor? Get it?
My comment provides context.

It wasn’t a critique of your genius comedic skills.