Which team?

• Bucks

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Pistons

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBlue

For the first time ever I am living outside of Utah for Jazz season. I am getting the LP Broadband in which you pick 5 teams. 1 spot is obviously taken by the Jazz. I need help with the other four.

1. I don't want teams that will be on National TV often.
2. I am deciding kind of based on region (that way you catch nearby teams a lot).
3. I dont care if the team is good, just entertaining.

I am thinking Jazz, Kings, Pelicans, Hawks/Magic, Pistons/Bucks. Having a hard time with the Central/East teams. Thoughts?

Bucks is a team I'll be watching quite often this year because they have quite a young and exciting team. It would be fun to watch the development of Adetoukunbo as well as Sanders.

Cavs is another team I'm excited to watch.. with Kyrie and Bennett. The FO seems like they're serious about making the playoffs this year (signaled by the signing of Bynum and Jarrett Jack), so it would be fun following their progress.

For the first time ever I am living outside of Utah for Jazz season. I am getting the LP Broadband in which you pick 5 teams. 1 spot is obviously taken by the Jazz. I need help with the other four.

1. I don't want teams that will be on National TV often.
2. I am deciding kind of based on region (that way you catch nearby teams a lot).
3. I dont care if the team is good, just entertaining.

I am thinking Jazz, Kings, Pelicans, Hawks/Magic, Pistons/Bucks. Having a hard time with the Central/East teams. Thoughts?

Horrible with exception of the Pelicans maybe. Unless you like bad basketball. I mean if the Jazz are developing aka tanking that'd be enough bad basketball for my taste.
I'd go with Pacers, Spurs, Rockets and Derrick ****ing Rose!(I know Bulls are shown often on TV, but it's NBA TV mostly and since I don't know if you have it or are only counting the free tv channels)
Pelicans I'd trade in for either Pacers or Rockets. But I fear they'll be either too much low post Anthony Davis and if he's having a bad day it's make it rain from the perimeter featuring Eric Gordon, Ryan Anderson, Jrue Holiday, Anthony Morrow and the kid of dat coach who got traded lately.
Kings will be atrocious, since they develop a shooter and this guy named Cousins is there complaining about disrespect. Isaiah Thomas can be fun to watch at times though.
Hawks/Magic will be a wildcard. Both have the potential to feature very good teamplay and play better than the individual skills suggest. Magic are still tanking though to add the last piece for the puzzle and they have a logjam on the wing and their inside defense with Glen Davis, Tobias Harris and Nikola Vucevic couldn't be much worse.
Hawks I don't know, but their lack of depth will result in many throws I guess. They have a lot of nice players though. I'd go with them if you can get the Bulls in other ways.
Pistons will be ****ty unless Jennings saves the day(He'll have to save it almost 82 times...) Preseason shows pretty clear that Josh Smith's shot selection was not a thing demanded in Atlanta but a sign of his low BBIQ. Their offense looks horrible due to the lack of options. Every player except Monroe is offensively a 1 trick pony. Gives defenses an easy time adjusting.
Bucks are even worse. Primary ballhandlers Brandon Knight and OJ Mayo? So if you ever need to throw up because you ate something poisoned or want so accelerate your hangover on Sunday morning after too much alcohol, simply turn for a Bucks game. Will work wonders. The only reason I'd watch a single minute of Bucks ball is Adetokunbo. That says a lot if you only can watch an 18 year old raw as fk rook. Rest of the team simply doesn't fit together. I'd do a better job than the Bucks GM any day of the week. And I'd be much cheaper. But I think it's the order of the owner to act retarded and create a atrociously playing borderline playoff team in the East where you ask yourself when the season is over: HOW could they get 35 wins? They look like a 20 win team most of their games!

On that basis, my 5 teams would be:

Jazz
GSW
Bucks
Cavs
+ 1 more team

Because of Schroeder, I'd probably add the Hawks to that list.

Jazz
GSW
Bucks
Cavs
Hawks

If I can get Bulls, OKC, Heat, Rockets, etc, on National TV, then that's my list.

Def the Pacers if not for Hibbert alone. I love watching that grumpy *** dude play.

This post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted using the JazzFanz mobile app via an Apple branded communication device.

I'm considering going that way too. If I had to pick my five would be the Jazz, Pacers, Warriors, Rockets, and Lakers. The last three because it's almost as fun to root against a team than it is to root for one.

I would pick Detroit over Bucks. Drummond and Monroe is nice big men combo to watch plus they have stat sheet filling fantasy stud Smith right?

I'm looking for teams off the beaten path. I have watched a ton of the teams everyone has said already. I kind of don't want playoff teams. I want teams that I would normally only watch when the Jazz played them. Geographic area is key too because I will catch a lot of the good teams by spreading the love.