What's new

NBA playoffs, info from Woj

Serious? I think Mark Cuban, Rick Carlisle and Luka Doncic are going to try to convince him that he can have his best seasons paying with Luka.
Yes I think Rudy got CV to give the Knicks a championship based on winning the last regular season game and will leave us to go to that entitled ******* owner who is basically been outed as a racist and is heading towards Donald Sterling territory. This is obviously really all very serious and believable.

I mean, dude went 0-6 from deep (8-13 inside the arc). It's true, but it doesn't really tell us much.
I agree and I like tucker. However on those 0-6 a number of them weren't even close. Like didn't even get any rim

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

A part of me asks why bother to do all this just so the Lakers can win another championship . World is going through enough as it is.
Because millions of people want to watch sports.

Seriously, it's that simple. I've been watching ****ing German club soccer, and I've never been big into soccer other than international soccer.

My Knicks play real basketball,
tenor.gif

Do we know the timeline for Bojans return?
I don’t think I’m up to date but if practices start July 31st, for what was it a 20 day period, and then we have 8 play in games, that’s quite a bit of time to recover.
Wonder if there’ll be any chance to sign or trade players under these unique circumstances. If we could get a defensive 3/4 and commit to defense we may be decent enough for 2nd round.
Bojan is out for something like six months. So November, maybe?

Well, yall can whine and complain but I am excited for some basketball! Besides, I am going to be playing some soccer starting around then as well.

Sports in our lives has been missing and everyone who wants to watch riots instead, have at it. I for one will put down the molotov cocktail to enjoy some basketball.

Bojan is out for something like six months. So November, maybe?
They said 4-6 months. When the surgery was originally happening I read something about it being as little as 3 to 4 months. So, mid September is 4 months and 5 months is mid October. I would not be surprised to see Bojan in the playoffs.

I love the NBA. The only reason(other than a little bit of money) the seasons is resuming at all is so they can give LeBron another asterisked ring, and the only reason it's resuming with 22 teams is Zion. Good to know where their priorities lie.

2 billion dollars is a little bit of money ??

They said 4-6 months. When the surgery was originally happening I read something about it being as little as 3 to 4 months. So, mid September is 4 months and 5 months is mid October. I would not be surprised to see Bojan in the playoffs.
Serious question: when was the last time a Jazz player recovered from a medical procedure on the short end of the timetable?