What's new

NBA Playoffs

The Warriors looking very dominant right now.
A team that you can credibly flip the switch. The notion that this team was ever that is and was laughable. Flip the switch to what, a third consecutive Chernobyl-esque meltdowns in the playoffs?

If they lose this series - even if Luka comes back - that's the third strike.

A team that you can credibly flip the switch. The notion that this team was ever that is and was laughable. Flip the switch to what, a third consecutive Chernobyl-esque meltdowns in the playoffs?

If they lose this series - even if Luka comes back - that's the third strike.
Yes but you’re thinking about baseball. This is coach pitch. Third strike means you bring out the tee.

Get ready for our next swing to hit the tee.

I hate to say it but we look like a first round team. We don’t have the athleticism to hang with most WC playoff teams. All the other teams have another gear (with the exception of Denver right now). Our lack of improvement through the draft is really showing. I fully expect NOP and Minny to surpass us next year just like Memphis did this year. You can’t just keep coming up empty summer after summer.

Sadly, I think we may have just become the Portland trailblazers.

I actually never knew you didn't like our recent drafts.

You should speak up about that more often.
The draft is the best way a small market team can improve. To address needs we needed to address them via free agency or draft. Clearly, neither have been been used effectively to tackle the problems that have plagued this roster for years. I think the last two summers might’ve fatally impacted our ability to get over the hill. The core we had only comes so often. It’s too bad we couldn’t capitalize.

The draft is the best way a small market team can improve. To address needs we needed to address them via free agency or draft. Clearly, neither have been been used effectively to tackle the problems that have plagued this roster for years. I think the last two summers might’ve fatally impacted our ability to get over the hill. The core we had only comes so often. It’s too bad we couldn’t capitalize.
... he was joking about how your thoughts on the topic are well-known.

I know we have our own major problems that might not get solved so it won't matter.. but, Phoenix losing at least one game makes us feel better. If we play them next round.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app

This series just got a whole lot more interesting. Suns without Booker is a lot less scary. Man… we better beat the Mavericks.
Unfortunately, when the window of opportunity opens for this team, they are proven experts at slamming it shut again.

Steven Adams only played 3min tonight before being removed from the rotation completely to facilitate Memphis's win in G2.

If the Jazz want to dig themselves out of this rabbit hole, it may be time for Quin to give Conley and Royce the same treatment.

Steven Adams only played 3min tonight before being removed from the rotation completely to facilitate Memphis's win in G2.

If the Jazz want to dig themselves out of this rabbit hole, it may be time for Quin to give Conley and Royce the same treatment.
Benching Steven Adams for matchup purposes was so genius that I am confident if it was Quin in the same situation he would go on a 20 minute angry rant to the media for suggesting it.