What's new

NBA Playoffs

Golden state looks really good. They might just win it all this year. Steph is playing horrible (1-7) and they are up double digits at halftime.
Draymond, Klay, and steph are a darn good big three. Then you throw in wiggins who was an all star and Poole (currently 6-6 and 2-2 with 17 points at halftime) and you kind of have a big 5. Plus iggy and porter jr and payton and bjelly and you have a really good and deep rotation.
Not even mentioning looney, kuminga, moody, and wiseman.

They are loaded and very dangerous. Tons of playoff and championship experience. DPOY, league mvp, multiple finals mvp's, and Klay plus a bunch of good young pieces and it all seems to fit pretty good.

SO glad we got dallas instead of the warriors.

Golden state looks really good. They might just win it all this year. Steph is playing horrible (1-7) and they are up double digits at halftime.
Draymond, Klay, and steph are a darn good big three. Then you throw in wiggins who was an all star and Poole (currently 6-6 and 2-2 with 17 points at halftime) and you kind of have a big 5. Plus iggy and porter jr and payton and bjelly and you have a really good and deep rotation.

They are loaded and very dangerous. Tons of playoff and championship experience. DPOY, league mvp, multiple finals mvp's, and Klay plus a bunch of good young pieces and it all seems to fit pretty good.

Remember how there were fans on this website wanting to play them instead of Dallas? I’m dumbfounded by it. Even without Steph this team looks like a contender. This might be the deepest Warrior team yet. Some of Their backups would be starters for us. So much athleticism and so much shooting. Poole would be ripping us a new one. We have no answer for this athleticism. They don’t even need Porter, Toscano, or Iggy to contribute yet all 3 would be upgrades over Royce.

Give me Dallas with or without Luka any day over this warrior team. I don’t see us taking more than 1 game against the warriors. And tbh, I would bet on a sweep. Warriors and Suns is gonna be a helluva series.

The warriors looked the best of any team today and it’s not even close. And Steph barely even played. Insane.

That rebuild sure didn’t take very long.

Not to keep harping on this but why didn’t we go after Porter? Or Payton? Or draft/sign one of the billions of athletic wings in the Minny/Mem series? I just see so much versatility out there because of the abundance of wing players. Why Haven’t we gone after that?

Butler, May end up being alright but isn’t he basically redundant when we already have Conley, Mitchell, and Clarkson?

House is a nice piece. But wouldn’t it be better if we had another 2 House like players? And they don’t seem hard to get. Golden state has like 20 of them. Toscano, Green, wiggins, Porter, and Iggy. I mean 4/5 of those could step in right now and be our best wing. Maybe 5/5 depending on how much ziggy has left In the tank…

Why oh why haven’t we addressed that 3/4 spot?

All the games I saw today had so many wing players generating deflections, turnovers, extra boards, etc. energy plays that just fuel runs. We just seem so ****ing unathletic and stagnant at the 3. House is great for us right now. But… almost every other team in the playoffs have like 3-4 Houses. We have one.

It forces us to have to score every ****ing time in the half court since we don’t have anyone other than House who can get a steal, take it coast to coast, and throw it ****ing down.

It wasn't as much a rebuild as it was getting healthy. Poole was a great addition but the big three can still really play when healthy.
Big 4.

What happened to the Bulls? Did they completely collapse at the end? It seemed like they were top two most of the season but somehow they’re now in the 6 seed.

What happened to the Bulls? Did they completely collapse at the end? It seemed like they were top two most of the season but somehow they’re now in the 6 seed.
Injuries and they sucked against good teams most of the year.

I feel sorry for Jokič, guy has played his best basketball for the last two seasons but he doesn't have any help on that team. He carries them to the playoffs on his own only to get his *** kicked even if he plays 40 min per game.

Fun fact, Gary Payton II went to and played for SLCC before transferring to Oregon State. I'm sure this isn't news to many but I found that out recently and it blew my mind.

News to me. Nice info, thanks

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I feel sorry for Jokič, guy has played his best basketball for the last two seasons but he doesn't have any help on that team. He carries them to the playoffs on his own only to get his *** kicked even if he plays 40 min per game.

Similar situation for luka. At least jokic has help if his guys are healthy. Luka has nothing around him. Dallas needs to get luka some help.

I watched more non jazz nba basketball yesterday than i have all year long. Really enjoyed it. The warriors looked crazy good. Oart of that is that denver just isnt very good and part of it is that the warriors are getting healthy.