What's new

NBA Playoffs

I wish we had just 1 of the 50 outstanding wings playing in this clippers/pelicans game. Murphy, Jones, Batum, etc would all be dreams for us.

Pelicans are doing this without Zion. Lol

Then again, the clippers have been short handed this whole year.

But the Pelicans might make a huge jump next year. They’ve got so much length and athleticism. So many 3 D guys to spare. All they need is a better PG who can create for others. Not sure if CJ is the answer.

The Clippers playing a song from a Rocky IV training montage puts me firmly in their corner.

It’ll be interesting to see what the Pelicans do.

I think they could give GS and Memphis a good series. I think they’d probably beat a lot of higher seeded teams, including us, right now. Not sure if they have enough to slow down that speeding freight train known as Phoenix though

Loved Ingram's post game comment that the team decided after the all star break they were going to be the hardest playing team on the floor for the rest of the season. It paid dividends. I hope they push the sun's so they're worn out for us in the second round.

Makes ya think, right? They’re probably a top team in the bubble without that trade. Not sure if they win it but they’d be a contender. And today they’d for sure be contenders. Josh hart, Ingram, Ball, and a gazillion draft picks? Yikes. Lebron, Hart, and Ingram right now would be impossible to defend.

Loved Ingram's post game comment that the team decided after the all star break they were going to be the hardest playing on the floor for the rest of the season. It paid dividends. I hope they push the sun's so they're worn out for us in the second round.
I think it shows. I haven’t seen us get our asses kicked So bad. Remember what they did to us a few weeks back? I think they’re a terrible matchup for a lot of teams. If we played them in a series I think we’d be the underdogs. Their length and versatility would kill us.