What's new

NBA Playoffs

Welp, so much for the Clippers. Yet another Clippers super-team going down. How many times is this going to happen for them I wonder.

Question is, as they age and as injuries pile up will they ever be competitive for real in their current form? My bet is no.

Frankly PG needs to be a 2nd or maybe even 3rd fiddle so it isn't such a drain when he misses a bunch of games. Frankly he would be great for us. But he will likely go to the Lakers at some point.

Welp, so much for the Clippers. Yet another Clippers super-team going down. How many times is this going to happen for them I wonder.

Question is, as they age and as injuries pile up will they ever be competitive for real in their current form? My bet is no.

Frankly PG needs to be a 2nd or maybe even 3rd fiddle so it isn't such a drain when he misses a bunch of games. Frankly he would be great for us. But he will likely go to the Lakers at some point.
They're going to be great next year. Another reason to blow it up after the Jazz win the title this year.

They're going to be great next year. Another reason to blow it up after the Jazz win the title this year.
I thought this year was the next year they were going to be great. But now next year is next year? What about last year when that was the next year they were supposed to be great. So many next years for these guys.

Guess that is kind of true of the Jazz too though.

I thought this year was the next year they were going to be great. But now next year is next year? What about last year when that was the next year they were supposed to be great. So many next years for these guys.

Guess that is kind of true of the Jazz too though.
You thought KAWHI was going to come back from an ACL tear in less than a year? I think you would be on an island there.

In case anyone forgot, he forced his way out of SA because he didn't think anyone was taking his quad injury (that he was medically cleared to come back from after forever) seriously enough and no one knew what he was talking about. Either he was being paranoid about his condition, or he is a slow healer and in either case, him coming back this season was a long shot.

Last edited:
I think Clips give the Suns a decent series... guessing NO would be happy to be there and get swept. I guess the lesson is Clips gonna Clip.

They still could pull it out... should be a good game.

You thought KAWHI was going to come back from an ACL tear in less than a year? I think you would be on an island there.

In case anyone forgot, he forced his way out of SA because he didn't think anyone was taking his quad injury (that he was medically cleared to come back from after forever) seriously enough and no one knew what he was talking about. Either he was being paranoid about his condition, or he is a slow healer and in either case, him coming back this season was a long shot.
Other have come back from partial tears in 6-9 months. He could have been playing by now. He obviously is healing slowly or they are just being extra-cautious, but after a run to the WCF yes this year was supposed to be the "next" next year.

Jarrett Allen with 3 rebounds in 35 minutes lol. He is a 7 foot center who never leaves the paint. Pathetic.

Cavs running the Jazz late game offense.
I see this a lot in a lot of young teams today. Back in the 90’s teams would go to bigs who knew how to score in the post, double comes and there’s a kick out for an open outside shot or a reset of the offense and back into the post. I miss those days. For those born during or after the 90’s, I pity you fools.

I see this a lot in a lot of young teams today. Back in the 90’s teams would go to bigs who knew how to score in the post, double comes and there’s a kick out for an open outside shot or a reset of the offense and back into the post. I miss those days. For those born during or after the 90’s, I pity you fools.
I don’t miss it.

So porty traded CJ, RoCo, Nance, Powell for Keon Johnson, a first that won’t convey this year and Josh Hart? They didn’t get functional cap space either because the cap holds for Nurkic and Simons will eat up their space. The **** you doing blazers???