What's new

NBA Playoffs

This might be the worst reffed game ever. No rooting interest, but the Wolves getting absolutely hosed. Feels like the refs get worse every year.
The double tech they changed was hilarious… nba knows what they doing when they assign Scott foster… but also KAT might be one of the dumbest basketball players.

Wonder if Draymond gonna bust on Bev for crying.

Also, Bev was available this summer for peanuts… just sayin.

The belief that this time was just fine and didn’t need any changes is incredible. It’s so bad, I wonder if Ainge was already in the works so things were on pause. But when things are too stupid to make sense, it often turns out that this FO is just too stupid. It’s as if there’s a collective amnesia of what’s happened in the playoffs 2x in a row.

He's a better version of Donovan
He’s just his own thing… see some Steph when he’s hot… some AI with the drive and finishes… he’s just wild with his handle and I love that he finishes from all sorts of weird angles… I also appreciate that he never turned to grifting for fouls like his former teammate.

He’s weird as **** though.

The belief that this time was just fine and didn’t need any changes is incredible. It’s so bad, I wonder if Ainge was already in the works so things were on pause. But when things are too stupid to make sense, it often turns out that this FO is just too stupid. It’s as if there’s a collective amnesia of what’s happened in the playoffs 2x in a row.
Pat fit the perimeter defense need be the need for an *******. He’s too much sometimes… I get it. Man that guy gives a **** and he doesn’t care where he’s playing. He embraced Minnesota and gave them everything. He’s the type of guy that helps you get the best out of everyone else.

I mean we’ve needed an ******* forever… and as discussed yesterday we need our Horny… how hard is it to find a horny *******?!?!?

Clips would give suns a good series… so you have to root for Minnesota. The Memphis Minny series would be great times too. Suns would smoke this wolves team. Towns is just so awkward and anxious in these moments.

Im confused. We want the suns to have a tough series (or even lose would be ideal). You say the clips would give them a good fight and the wolves would get destroyed. So we should root for the clips right?
Or is this to determine who plays memphis or something?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Im confused. We want the suns to have a tough series (or even lose would be ideal). You say the clips would give them a good fight and the wolves would get destroyed. So we should root for the clips right?

Minnesota won, meaning they are effectively the 7 seed and play the 2 seed. LAC now play the winner of the 9/10 game to determine who effectively gets the 8 seed and plays the Suns.

I'm surprised the Clippers didn't win last night, but kuddos to Minnesota for toughing that one out. Towns looked flummoxed the whole night but Beverly, Russell, and Edwards were game all night. I think they'll take a couple games off Memphis.

Minny gets Memphis as the 7 seed. Winner of Clips and SA vs. NO game gets Suns. Clips are an unusual 8 seed because of injuries. They gave the Suns a decent fight last year. I don't think Minny has the mental makeup to deal with the Suns.