What's new

NBA Playoffs

I'm surprised the Clippers didn't win last night, but kuddos to Minnesota for toughing that one out. Towns looked flummoxed the whole night but Beverly, Russell, and Edwards were game all night. I think they'll take a couple games off Memphis.
Memphis and Minny are also major **** talkers (especially for teams that haven't done anything yet) so it was the most entertaining result for sure.

Lots of good matchups in the first round... mavs and Jazz might get radio only treatment

Memphis and Minny are also major **** talkers (especially for teams that haven't done anything yet) so it was the most entertaining result for sure.

Lots of good matchups in the first round... mavs and Jazz might get radio only treatment

Jazz can quietly breeze through the Mavs in 5 games. They can then try to make noise against the Suns, which will be high-profile

Minnesota is 2-2 against Memphis this year and D'Angelo Russell has played MVP level in all 4 games.

Patrick Beverly could be huge against Ja. Not that he's going to stop him, but you know he's going to pull some ****.

The Clippers nearly beat the Suns last year. 6 games series and they lost 3 of those games within 6 points.

Clippers are actually a better team this year on paper than last year (considering Kawhi was out for that Suns series as well) now that they have Covington and Powell.

Minnesota is 2-2 against Memphis this year and D'Angelo Russell has played MVP level in all 4 games.

Patrick Beverly could be huge against Ja. Not that he's going to stop him, but you know he's going to pull some ****.
I also think Memphis’ record is slightly inflated due to their extremely good depth. This season had so many games lost due to injury and Covid stuff so that depth was a huge benefit and isn’t as beneficial in the playoffs. They are still the better team for sure but I think that’s a 6 game series as long as KAT doesn’t spaz out every damn game.

Ya if they are healthy they just might be the best team in the playoffs.
Totally.

That top tier sure is entertaining. The suns run a clinic. The Grizz just have so much length and athleticism. And the warriors are so damn talented. If Porter or Wiggins were here, would they be our 2nd option behind Spida? Yet in Golden State, they’re almost forgotten. Especially Porter, who’s basically what we all wished House and Royce would be.

I’m also interested in denver. How they’re still a playoff team without their two best perimeter players is a testament to how awesome their coach, FO, and Joker are. Hope Murray comes back 100 percent. Seems like a cool dude and a complete stud. He and Joker are fun to watch.

Last edited:
My knees tremble about Herbert Jones
Oof. Me too. I have a feeling we might’ve missed out on the next Kawhi.
We are an old team with very clear deficiencies that he would have addressed. I know some say that you should "never draft based on need", but it was the 2nd round and everybody needs defense.

Jones might have been our missing piece. Incredible defender, versatile, ball handling ability, leadership.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I think both games tonight are really good matchups. I might actually tune in to my first non jazz nba game of the year.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

For tomorrow's games, I'm going...

ATL at CLE - ATL
NO at LAC - LAC
I think both games are toss ups. Especially the atl at cle game. I would have to go with the clipps but the pelicans are playing well since the mccollum trade.