What's new

NBA Playoffs

The Celtics nets game was incredibly fun. I'd honestly like to see both lose but that was some fun b-ball. Crazy Kyrie can ball once he gets hot.

I know a lot of people think the suns Pels. series won’t be close, but I think the nba is in for a surprise. I don’t think Pels win, but I think Pels will make it a better series than people realize.

The Celtics nets game was incredibly fun. I'd honestly like to see both lose but that was some fun b-ball. Crazy Kyrie can ball once he gets hot.
That was one of the best games I’ve seen in a long time. And that last sequence was ridiculous. It was almost like the Celtics forgot about the clock and just executed an insane game winning play.

Also, they’ve got another gear on defense that we just don’t have. That effort and focus on defense was relentless. It was nasty.

That was one of the best games I’ve seen in a long time. And that last sequence was ridiculous. It was almost like the Celtics forgot about the clock and just executed an insane game winning play.

Also, they’ve got another gear on defense that we just don’t have. That effort and focus on defense was relentless. It was nasty.
Ya my jaw dropped pretty hard.

A bit of anxiousness in Phoenix right now. Great quarter from NO.
Seemed like the Suns took their foot off the gas multiple times last night. They actually didn't play as well as I thought, especially on offense, after watching that game.

Which is pretty scary, because they are capable of playing much better.