What's new

NBA Playoffs

Ah, probably something to do with the big avian flu outbreak that's going on.
From what I understand he used a technique that is essentially burning them alive… a ****** thing to do but this is kinda insane.

Who knew that drafting Udoka and signing Favors might've been the death blows to this build?

Okay so it's me and a handful of people here but who are we to criticize management?
It was such an obviously dumb set of moves in real time it was easy to call out.

Something about animal cruelty for killing a buncha chickens or something I think.
I kill chickens on the regular via all the chicken I eat, especially since I stopped eating beef.

From what I understand he used a technique that is essentially burning them alive… a ****** thing to do but this is kinda insane.
Who's "he"?

I mean you gotta kill several thousand chickens because of some flu outbreak, I don't know man. Burn 'em. What's the problem? I must be missing something.

Refs was terrible as this game as were Jaren Jacskon and Ja. The main diference between Jazz forum and Grizz one. Nobody blaiming them too much.

Who's "he"?

I mean you gotta kill several thousand chickens because of some flu outbreak, I don't know man. Burn 'em. What's the problem? I must be missing something.
Burning them alive is probably the difference which I imagine is a pretty horrifying way to die.

Then again, I hardly make a distinction on how humane you can industrially kill an animal that you don't need to eat and in the overwhelming majority of cases was probably raised in absolutely horrific conditions.