What's new

NBA Playoffs

I hope during this rebuild we really focus on defense. I really miss having a reliable defense to rely on. Even when your offense struggles, you can get pts by stepping up the defense.

Has the embiid injury been discussed in here?
Sixers were up by 29 points with 4 minutes left and embiid was still in the game. He got concussed and is out indefinitely.

I dont know if the sixers had a real shot at a title anyway but they definitely dont now.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Pretty sure that’s the exact same injury Iso Joe suffered in Phx from Jerry Stackhouse. The suns were really good that year. Might’ve won it all had Stackhouse not destroyed Joe’s face.

We don’t talk enough about having two first rounders in the Giannis draft and using both to trade up for Trey Burke….

Dude is just the greatest in every way. Couldn’t ask for more from a superstar (in a small market too). A once in a lifetime player. And opportunity..
Hindsight is a helluva drug.

I legit don’t know how anyone can watch the teams still playing and think we‘re anywhere close to competing with them. Everyone else has much more athleticism, versatility, plays with effort, and defense. The worst defenders are better than our best ones. I never saw the effort or intensity from our team as I just saw today from both games and from all 4 teams.

I just don’t know how anyone can see the crap we produced in that first round, see everyone who’s still playing, and not just want to blow the entire team up.

Luka is so whiny… none of those are fouls at all… he cries so much

Luka is going to have be super saiyan vs the Suns.

The thing is he's getting more separation vs the PHX bigs than he did vs Rudy. I think they will have to isolate the PHX bigs and abuse them, stay away from the perimeter defenders as much as you can.

Kidd after the game (probably):

Suns are just a better team… Booker better than Donovan… coached better… their GM is way better… they have better looking women… hell I even think they have a better owner… so we got our hands full.

Suns actually doing a bad job at guarding the 3, but they arent letting Brunson do anything he wants, which is the main difference between Jazz vs Suns D so far.
Also Jae is kicking Luka in the balls… we didn’t do that at all.

I honestly hate Jae Crowder. Yeah, great energy guy, but his leg kicking on jump shots infuriates me to no end.
I miss him… or someone like him anyway. He comes into every game looking to pick a fight… we came into every game looking to duck any semblance of smoke.

He gonna fight Luka like 12 times this series.