What's new

NBA Playoffs

Its really pretty simple. If we shoot like we did against the mavs then we coukdnt beat anyone. If we shoot a good percentage then we could beat quite a few teams.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Exactly. The performance the Jazz put up against Dallas wasn't going to beat any playoff team. But that wasn't typical Jazz, either. Not to say it was way out of character for the team to play with no energy, no rhythm, no flow but I don't think it had to be that way. There were issues off the court, obviously.

Its really pretty simple. If we shoot like we did against the mavs then we coukdnt beat anyone. If we shoot a good percentage then we could beat quite a few teams.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
This forms the basis of the argument that if we shoot our averages, we win, and that our last 4 post seasons were outliers. Quin’s internal CPU can’t conceive of this being indicative of another variable because that variable isn’t accounted for in his equation, and it can’t compute what it doesn’t know.

This forms the basis of the argument that if we shoot our averages, we win, and that our last 4 post seasons were outliers. Quin’s internal CPU can’t conceive of this being indicative of another variable because that variable isn’t accounted for in his equation, and it can’t compute what it doesn’t know.
But does the CPU know about being in shape, hustling and playing defense?

Ayton is not having a good game defensively. Struggling to cover ground in the drop which is not wholly his fault but they started switching and he doesn't look like he can be good at it.

As much as I hate to see Doncic flopping and whining, I can tolerate it if it frustrates CP3.

I just want Dallas to lose. It's obvious at this point that Dallas (especially Luka) and their fans are the most unlikable.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app
I can't just undo all the hating I did on CP3 and I don't feel it with the fans. Philly and Celtics fans are still worse. GSW fans too, taking the moral high ground when they had Zaza on their team.

I have a soft spot for Luka because I followed him since he was 17 and he eliminated the team I hate most in the Euroleague. He is going to get here eventually but he is yound and there is some time.

Despite him killing us I do really like Jalen Brunson and want him to get paid this offseason, go mavs!

I can't just undo all the hating I did on CP3 and I don't feel it with the fans. Philly and Celtics fans are still worse. GSW fans too, taking the moral high ground when they had Zaza on their team.

I have a soft spot for Luka because I followed him since he was 17 and he eliminated the team I hate most in the Euroleague. He is going to get here eventually but he is yound and there is some time.
You're right about the fans but **** Luka.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app

I am not sure the Suns are defending as good as the Jazz. Weird to type.

They are structured and their offense to defense transition looks so much better but the impact hasn't been there at all. Not handling the physicality well too.

I am not sure the Suns are defending as good as the Jazz. Weird to type.

They are structured and their offense to defense transition looks so much better but the impact hasn't been there at all.

Came here to post something similar. It’s shocking.

Maybe its Mavs and the way they defend the bigs? Maybe they figured something out? I think PHX wins the series but Mavs are not pushovers.
We need to hire Sean Sweeney like right now.... he's the red headed kid that runs defense for them. No way Kidd is the master mind behind this.

The big men that are having success in the playoffs don't make me feel great about continuing forward with Rudy. We've long needed some diversity with our bigs and I'm not sure we can get it with his salary on the books there. Coaching is another issue as I am not sure Quin would know how to use a stretch big if we had one.

The big men that are having success in the playoffs don't make me feel great about continuing forward with Rudy. We've long needed some diversity with our bigs and I'm not sure we can get it with his salary on the books there. Coaching is another issue as I am not sure Quin would know how to use a stretch big if we had one.
He doesn't know how to use the wings we have now, and their primary job is find a spot and shoot the 3. A stretch 4 would be left on the bench.