What's new

NBA Playoffs

The big men that are having success in the playoffs don't make me feel great about continuing forward with Rudy. We've long needed some diversity with our bigs and I'm not sure we can get it with his salary on the books there. Coaching is another issue as I am not sure Quin would know how to use a stretch big if we had one.
Let Gobert shoot

Ugly performance by both teams tonight, but Dubs pissing away the ultimate chance to push this to the brink.

Griz gonna kick themselves over this one. Absolutely went cold when it mattered most. Tough to see them win three straight now.

Grizz did not play well tonight. Defense was okay but offense really bad. GSW is not much better, Phoenix nad Dallas are much better.

Frankly, they need another piece. Or Jackson needs to develop his offensive game more so he’s not just charging into people. Or Ja needs to develop his outside shot. Ja in on tract to being DRose 2.0. I don’t think his style of play is sustainable. He’s incredibly entertaining and the Grizz are loaded with talent. But they need something to give for them to take the next step. I for one have been disappointed overall in Jackson. The guy has Lamar Odomlike talent but his offensive game is just offensive. Yesterday he shot 7-21, 0-7 from 3 with 0 assists. Averaging 5 fouls a game.

Dude, cmon.

I disagree with comment in Jaren. He is not yet consistent at shooting and fouls way too much but his defense is at Rudy level already. And he is very young. He will be good no doubt about that, not a superstar but a great player. For Ja, yes it really sucks. Bane play also beeing injured.
I agree on the fact that the grizz miss one piece to become a contender. A Rudy may help....

Grizzlies just got to consolidate talent for some better players.

Dillon Brooks is bad. He's fooled a lot of people just because he's extremely confident and he plays hard.

Niang 4/20 from 3 in the Miami series.

Unfortunate - he had such a good 1st round too.
Isn’t that a bit better than what we collectively shot this postseason, though?

Seeing Dallas actually outplay the Suns got me sad as hell lmao.

The Jazz really should have won all the non-Luka games and put them away. The Suns aint ****.
The die was cast already. Jazzmen were beaten in their minds, mentally exhausted after FO tried to extend too much a team that probably peaked at the bubble, asking too much from some guys...

Seeing Dallas actually outplay the Suns got me sad as hell lmao.

The Jazz really should have won all the non-Luka games and put them away. The Suns aint ****.
If you think the Jazz could beat the Suns just remember that home game against the suns when we outplayed them...than the 4th quarter happened.. a untimely Clarkson turnover set off yet another terrible collapse featuring Conley and Mitchell bricks. This team couldnt get it done for a full 48 minutes.