What's new

NBA Playoffs

Also, the Mavs signed Reggie Bullock for basically the same price the Jazz got Rudy Gay for.

Both played about equally as well during the regular season.

Then the Jazz decided to completely abandon Rudy Gay.

Not saying sticking with Gay would have made a difference, but it's still so strange to me we didnt at least try him in the playoffs when that was the reason we signed him.

Mavs stick with Bullock despite him playing like dog-**** post-allstar break and it pays off. He's been huge for them.

Also, the Mavs signed Reggie Bullock for basically the same price the Jazz got Rudy Gay for.

Both played about equally as well during the regular season.

Then the Jazz decided to completely abandon Rudy Gay.

Not saying sticking with Gay would have made a difference, but it's still so strange to me we didnt at least try him in the playoffs when that was the reason we signed him.

Mavs stick with Bullock despite him playing like dog-**** post-allstar break and it pays off. He's been huge for them.
In abandoning Gay for the playoffs, Quin totally humiliated him. In that horrid Game 5 he gets a DNP/CD. No one was hustling or trying that night. There is no way those two should be in the same room. Quin knew what he was doing and how his actions would be perceived by both the player and team.

Bogus flagrant foul on Finney-Smith. Looked like a good hard playoff foul to prevent the layup. NBA looks like soccer now with players flopping on the ground like they got murdered.

Mav role players are missing everything tonight. They were unstoppable in games 3 and 4. But away from Dallas? They definitely look like role players, poor ones at that. Would like to see them extend it game 5. This series is fun to watch.

lol

The Suns would have swept us.
The suns also feed their bigs with lobs. We don’t. We ignore our bigs to shoot contested 3s as fast as we can cuz analytics.

When we do pass it to our bigs once or twice a half, it’s a crappy pass to their ankles.

I’m old enough to remember when Horford was washed… now he’s the best player in the nba… wild.

Jrue is the player we should have blown our wad on. That was a huge championship acquisition for MIL. No amount of distant protected first picks can make up for what he does.
Yep. We should have pursued Jrue. He would have been the perfect compliment to Donovan in our backcourt.

Gosh I hate the Conley trade more and more as time passes.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Good hell that was a champion showing how to close… made so many huge plays. I think I’m a Bucks fan now… sorry guys I’m out this bitch.

I always believe the Bucks will win no matter the situation, and when they lose or get behind, I still believe in them. Opposite of the Jazz where I believe they will find a way to lose no matter the situation.

Jrue is the player we should have blown our wad on. That was a huge championship acquisition for MIL. No amount of distant protected first picks can make up for what he does.
I think if we knew he was going to become available we may have been more patient but yeah… it sucks.