What's new

NBA Playoffs

I completely understand.

I'm just addressing the narrative that Grayson and Jae are terrible. They both played key roles in making it to the 2nd round. Conley played awesome in the 1st round.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Dude you just say **** and you aren’t knowledgeable at all. Jae Crowder was 3-26 from 3 in the New Orleans series. How is that playing a key role? Dumb as hell.

A window for what? A window that he missed because he was hurt? We were a second round exit team before your Might Conley even showed up
Man, anybody with a brain should know that the Conley trade was a failure. Disaster.

Rubio, Jae and Grayson (sure, forget the picks) would have been cheaper and given us the same.

Crowder and Allen were so bad these playoffs.
Still better than Might Conley averaging 9pt on 33% shooting. So bad that we starting gaining pts whenever he was taken off the floor. Oh, don't make me list Brandon Clarke's playoff numbers. And it'd interesting to see who the jazz will draft with their own FRP this year

Dude you just say **** and you aren’t knowledgeable at all. Jae Crowder was 3-26 from 3 in the New Orleans series. How is that playing a key role? Dumb as hell.
Jae plays well on defense and can defend multiple positions.

You see, Conley sucked on defense and offense.

Cute 3 point stat though.

Jae Crowder shooting 3-26 from 3 against New Orleans was a key reason the Suns made the second round.

No dumbass, the Suns won in spite of him playing like complete ***.

This dude legit is the worst poster on the site. He’s so terrible. I legit don’t think he watches basketball.

Under the new CBA you either have to have extreme luck or risk your assets to chase a small window (especially if you arent a team with a top 10 player).

The fantasy land some people live in where your team can just sit on it's hands forever, nail every draft pick, then trade w/e expendable assets they have at the exact perfect time for the exact perfect player is unrealistic.

Jae Crowder shooting 3-26 from 3 against New Orleans was a key reason the Suns made the second round.

This dude legit is the worst poster on the site. He’s so terrible. I legit don’t think he watches basketball.
It isn't hard to understand that Crowder being trash does not justify the Conley trade.

Jae is a role player. Conley was an "all star". Do you realize how sad it is you are arguing Jae vs Conley when Conley made more money in 2019-20 than Jae has made the last 3 years combined?

The fact that it's even close tells you how bad the Conley trade was.

A window for what? A window that he missed because he was hurt? We were a second round exit team before your Might Conley even showed up
A window in which we were the best team in the NBA, had the best O ever, destroyed other teams and we were contenders. Of course, poor roster construction, weak perimeter D and injuries took that opportunity from us. But were not winning a chip with Allen, Crowder, Clarke either.

An in all honesty, I jus don't respect your basketball opinion when more than 3 years ago you claimed Conley was a "washed up midget who couldn't pass, defend, score, rebound, get steals, shoot". Two years later, and dozens of dumb threads by you, he had the best season of his career and makes the All Star.

And now he is aging, his floater game is unreliable and thus, his overall effectivness. So now is time to move on from him as this roster has no future.

Players guarded by Jae Crowder shot 48.5% from the field in the 1st round.

Players guarded by Mike Conley shot 43.1% from the field in the 1st round.

Absolute ****ing clueless lmao.

A window in which we were the best team in the NBA, had the best O ever, destroyed other teams and we were contenders. Of course, poor roster construction, weak perimeter D and injuries took that opportunity from us. But were not winning a chip with Allen, Crowder, Clarke either.

An in all honesty, I jus don't respect your basketball opinion when more than 3 years ago you claimed Conley was a "washed up midget who couldn't pass, defend, score, rebound, get steals, shoot". Two years later, and dozens of dumb threads by you, he had the best season of his career and makes the All Star.

And now he is aging, his floater game is unreliable and thus, his overall effectivness. So now is time to move on from him as this roster has no future.
Poor roster construction, poor perimeter D and injuries. Wow. You mentioned three exact things that have everything to do with Conley. So it was really Conley that took the opportunity from us.

Jae is a role player. Conley was an "all star". Do you realize how sad it is you are arguing Jae vs Conley when Conley made more money in 2019-20 than Jae has made the last 3 years combined?

The fact that it's even close tells you how bad the Conley trade was.

You are so dumb when you start losing an argument you start moving the goal post. Typical LoPo **** it is your MO.

It isn't hard to understand that Crowder being trash does not justify the Conley trade.

Are you not reading? LoPo said Crowder was a key reason the Suns made the second round. That is the point I am arguing right now.

Players guarded by Jae Crowder shot 48.5% from the field in the 1st round.

Players guarded by Mike Conley shot 43.1% from the field in the 1st round.

Absolute ****ing clueless lmao.
Did we trade Crowder for Conley straight up? Were we paying Crowder 87mil through 3 seasons?

I mean you realize how sad it was for you to draw comparison between The mIKE cOnlEy and the role player in Jae Crowder to begin with, right?

Jae plays well on defense and can defend multiple positions.

You see, Conley sucked on defense and offense.

Cute 3 point stat though.

Did we trade Crowder for Conley straight up? Were we paying Crowder 87mil through 3 seasons?

I mean you realize how sad it was for you to draw comparison between The mIKE cOnlEy and the role player in Jae Crowder to begin with, right?

DUDE ****ING READ AND KEEP UP. I was responding to the post above by LoPo.

LoPo literally talks to talk dude has no idea what the **** he is saying.

At least Jae plays defense cute three point stat lmao. Conley held offensive players to 5% less from the field.