What's new

NBA Playoffs

LoPo literally talks to talk dude has no idea what the **** he is saying.

At least Jae plays defense cute three point stat lmao. Conley held offensive players to 5% less from the field.
Jae and Conley both had terrible playoffs.

Jae has made less than $30 the last 3 years.
Conley has made $88 the last 3 years.

Since Jae didn't miss any time the last two playoffs (2019-20 and 2020-21), I think he would have been as valuable as Conley the last three postseasons.

We are literally debating Jae vs Mike. That's not good for the Mike Conley trade lovers out there.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Since Jae didn't miss any time the last two playoffs (2019-20 and 2020-21), I think he would have been as valuable or maybe even more than Conley the last three postseasons.

We are literally debating Jae vs Mike. That's not good for the Mike Conley trade lovers out there.

You keep moving the goal post. Nobody with a brain thinks Crowder is better than Conley. You made some **** up and said some stupid **** and got called out.

Poor roster construction, poor perimeter D and injuries. Wow. You mentioned three exact things that have everything to do with Conley. So it was really Conley that took the opportunity from us.
So let's go one by one, so you don't put words on other people's mouths:

1) Roster construction: poor drafting, giving away player options, giving full MLEs to washed up players like Favors or Gay, wasting 2nds to dump end-of-roster players, etc.
2) See above. And Conley is decent on D and at least he knows where to be (he looked a bit slower at end of the season though). The weakest perimeter defenders are Donovan and JC, by far. Royce gets blown by. Ingles was good last year but he fell off the cliff this one.
3) Conley's hammy injury sucked! It was bad luck but also the risk of having older players like him. The timing of this injury really hurt us.

I'm not going to continue arguing with you. You are broken record and I don't value your opinion (can only say this about 2 or 3 people on this forum).
----------------
If I end up arguing in an endless loop with Lopo + Jom, then it's not a good Sunday night hahaha. Gotta log off.

Since Jae didn't miss any time the last two playoffs (2019-20 and 2020-21), I think he would have been as valuable or maybe even more than Conley the last three postseasons.

Just because you and the board Neanderthals act like it's a debate does not mean it's a debate.

That's like saying because flat earthers exist and argue for Flat Earth exist, that's a bad look for the sane people who think the Earth is round.

You keep moving the goal post. Nobody with a brain thinks Crowder is better than Conley. You made some **** up and said some stupid **** and got called out.
You clearly can't follow a simple train of thought.

People were bashing Crowder and Grayson as some sort of testament to Conley.

I'm just defending Crowder who has been as valuable as Conley in the playoffs the last 3 postseasons. That no bueno for Conley enthusiasts.

Just because you and the board Neanderthals act like it's a debate does not mean it's a debate.

That's like saying because flat earthers exist and argue for Flat Earth exist, that's a bad look for the sane people who think the Earth is round.
Jae play
Mike don't

That clear enough for you Simple Cy?

You clearly can't follow a simple train of thought.

People were bashing Crowder and Grayson as some sort of testament to Conley.

I'm just defending Crowder who has been as valuable as Conley in the playoffs the last 3 postseasons. That no bueno for Conley enthusiasts.

Conley had his worst playoff series this year of the last three years and he was still better than Crowder this year.

Conley had his worst playoff series this year of the last three years and he was still better than Crowder this year.
lmao and Lopo wants to give these dudes props for having good 1st round series when he was very much against giving Conley any props for his performances in the Grizzlies or Nuggets series.

lmao and Lopo wants to give these dudes props for having good 1st round series when he was very much against giving Conley any props for his performances in the Grizzlies or Nuggets series.

Crowder didn’t even play good in the first round that’s the funniest part. 3-26 from 3 and opponents shot 48% from the field against him.

Crowder didn’t even play good in the first round that’s the funniest part. 3-26 from 3 and opponents shot 48% from the field against him.
Based off playoff performances, I wish we were paying Jae for his salary than Conley for his.

I mean damn, that Conley trade was awful. But hey, he got that lifetime achievement award all star game for averaging 16ppg and 5apg while only playing like 51 games.

So let's go one by one, so you don't put words on other people's mouths:

1) Roster construction: poor drafting, giving away player options, giving full MLEs to washed up players like Favors or Gay, wasting 2nds to dump end-of-roster players, etc.
2) See above. And Conley is decent on D and at least he knows where to be (he looked a bit slower at end of the season though). The weakest perimeter defenders are Donovan and JC, by far. Royce gets blown by. Ingles was good last year but he fell off the cliff this one.
3) Conley's hammy injury sucked! It was bad luck but also the risk of having older players like him. The timing of this injury really hurt us.

I'm not going to continue arguing with you. You are broken record and I don't value your opinion (can only say this about 2 or 3 people on this forum).
----------------
If I end up arguing in an endless loop with Lopo + Jom, then it's not a good Sunday night hahaha. Gotta log off.
1) we are paying Conley a total of 87mil the past 3 seasons which threw all of our cap flexibility out of the window. Of course there's still the draft, MLE, etc to improve the roster but there's been a lot less margin for error simply because we were paying Conley such big money.
2)the fact that there are worse perimeter defenders than Conley on the team didn't make Conley innocent. He's too small and him being on the floor would shift everyone else to a bigger matchup. I mean it really should've been Conley guarding Jalen Brunson as the PG matchup but because he couldn't do it, it threw everyone else under the bus.
3) availability is one of the most underrated skills in professional sports. it sucks more that the Jazz couldn't see this when they went for a player who's missed 40% of the games the previous 3 seasons.

Oh, so you don't value my opinion. Am I supposed to cry about it? Like who the **** cares. It wasn't me who couldn't stop bitching about JAe ****ing CrOwDEr to make them feel a bit better about themselves. Dude's a role player and he's been long gone. I don't even see this many guys bitching about HayWood and you all know why that is the case. yet I'm the "Broken record" as if I was the one who started this whole pointless argument.