What's new

NBA Playoffs

1) we are paying Conley a total of 87mil the past 3 seasons which threw all of our cap flexibility out of the window. Of course there's still the draft, MLE, etc to improve the roster but there's been a lot less margin for error simply because we were paying Conley such big money.
2)the fact that there are worse perimeter defenders than Conley on the team didn't make Conley innocent. He's too small and him being on the floor would shift everyone else to a bigger matchup. I mean it really should've been Conley guarding Jalen Brunson as the PG matchup but because he couldn't do it, it threw everyone else under the bus.
3) availability is one of the most underrated skills in professional sports. it sucks more that the Jazz couldn't see this when they went for a player who's missed 40% of the games the previous 3 seasons.

Oh, so you don't value my opinion. Am I supposed to cry about it? Like who the **** cares. It wasn't me who couldn't stop bitching about JAe ****ing CrOwDEr to make them feel a bit better about themselves. Dude's a role player and he's been long gone. I don't even see this many guys bitching about HayWood and you all know why that is the case. yet I'm the "Broken record" as if I was the one who started this whole pointless argument.
This sent me to my happy place GlossyBlandAmethystgemclam-max-1mb.gif

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Not that would’ve mattered, but why did Biyombo play so much over McGee? Thought he looked great early in this series. What exactly does Biyombo do better than McGee?

Is anyone else not excited about the teams that can now win it all? I was hoping that it could be a team that hadn’t won for a long time or ever. All of these teams have won relatively recently or had a chance too. I liked when the bucks and raptors won. I can’t really get behind any of these teams.

I was told by really smart people that Ayton is more valuable than Gobert because he can punish teams for going 5-out.

View: https://twitter.com/RohanNadkarni/status/1526027220342349824?t=I9FIFun7ANL-VEZuOeBK4Q&s=19

Dude got played off the court.

He did last year… was really soft this year when he had opportunities. I think he’s still pissed about not getting paid… something isn’t quite right there.

Suns now are in a bind… once they pay Ayton they will be pretty deep in the tax.. at least for Sarver. I’m wondering if a few pieces get sold off… likely a Saric or Crowder or Craig… I don’t think they use their taxpayer MLE. Sarver has been notoriously cheap… let’s see if he open up the checkbook.

He did last year… was really soft this year when he had opportunities. I think he’s still pissed about not getting paid… something isn’t quite right there.

Suns now are in a bind… once they pay Ayton they will be pretty deep in the tax.. at least for Sarver. I’m wondering if a few pieces get sold off… likely a Saric or Crowder or Craig… I don’t think they use their taxpayer MLE. Sarver has been notoriously cheap… let’s see if he open up the checkbook.

A guy going into free agency is often not motivated to push himself for fear of getting injured. But still, he picked a fine time to pout.

Also, Dallas blew out the Suns in the 1st half with their guards' 3pt shooting. Big guards who can pull from deep are incredibly valuable.

Monty Williams played Chris Paul 40 minutes for 2 months and thought that wouldn't be a problem come playoff time, lol.
This **** blows my mind. Why are he and Quin not load-managing THE **** out of these ancients (that are also the smallest dudes on the court)?

Anyone else kind of bummed out we are seeing the death of the traditional NBA center? Ayton got played off the court... Look at the final 4 teams. All small ball. Bigs are getting mauled on every single possession yet refs don't call anything. Idk. Really makes me think we should trade Gobert and go smaller. Centers just aren't valuable in the playoffs anymore.

This **** blows my mind. Why are he and Quin not load-managing THE **** out of these ancients (that are also the smallest dudes on the court)?
I remember going to this game on 4/8.

And I couldn’t believe that:

A) any of the suns big players were playing. It was a worthless game for them, they had the #1 seed locked up.

B) Why the hell did they burn CP3 and Booker so much? I get maybe wanting to keep them in shape. So play them 5 mins a half. They both played more mins than anyone on the jazz, including Mitchell and Gobert. Seemed like a waste.

61B871E5-6379-4AD2-A428-F02205020244.png
6DE95E7A-ECB3-4D45-BCBF-4C9C163740BC.png
Like… why?

As a fan I was glad to see the stars. We bought the tickets weeks and weeks before. But it made no sense to me at that time and wondered if it might come back to bite them in the butt…