What's new

NBA Playoffs

Ranching is actually far more ecologically harmful than factory farming. It's the primary driver in the destruction of the Amazon, for starters.

Skeptical milk is really a staple given the frequency of lactose intolerance and that there are other types of livestock that are easier to raise (chickens and pigs can survive off refuse and are smaller). But I am certainly no expert and am pretty deferential to arguments of 1st world privilege and naïveté. At minimum, though, I am entirely confident in the original assertion that cattle are not a necessity for developed nations which consume a vastly outsized proportion of goods and service relative to their populations, ESPECIALLY something as resource-intensive as beef.

Anyway... basketball. Sorry.
Lots of different kinds of milk. My point was that too often we only consider these things from a 1st world point of view.

For example, whether the jazz win the next game is a greater concern to me than if I have enough nutrition.

GO JAZZ!!

Lots of different kinds of milk. My point was that too often we only consider these things from a 1st world point of view.

For example, whether the jazz win the next game is a greater concern to me than if I have enough nutrition.

GO JAZZ!!
Great example.

How can he have back soreness
He has not played all year
Nets on verge of elimination also
The answer is he is an even bigger piece of **** than even haters like me thought: The dude has been laying around most of his time off. What a ****ing loser.

I have to say this is just sending my schadenfreude off the charts. More satisfying than a long poo after a day at an amusement park

He just needs a tad bit more rest. Just a little more and he'll be right as rain.

Pelicans are legit. If they could trade Zion for a legit player who can stay healthy, they are scary. They have a bunch of picks too.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Pelicans are legit. If they could trade Zion for a legit player who can stay healthy, they are scary. They have a bunch of picks too.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Their length and athleticism are very impressive. I think they would be a really tough matchup for us in a series.

Suns really lack playmakers. The weaknesses of Crowder/Bridges/Johnson are so much more apparent when Booker isnt there. Very easy team to guard.

Last edited:
CP3 hurt his left hand tonight. He was barely dribbling with it in the 2nd half.

This is our chance fellas. The Suns are on life-support without Booker, and with CP3 hobbled...

We were 40 seconds away from the Mavs taking a commanding 3-1 series lead, and this era of Jazz basketball potentially being over. Now it feels like there could be a legitimate path to the western conference finals. What a crazy season this has been.

We were 40 seconds away from the Mavs taking a commanding 3-1 series lead, and this era of Jazz basketball potentially being over. Now it feels like there could be a legitimate path to the western conference finals. What a crazy season this has been.
The Jazz tend to blow it when things are going their way. The Suns are vulnerable, they need to take advantage of this.