What's new

NBA season is suspended

LOL, yes people who keep themselves healthy will be having healthier immune system’s, but science is science the older you get the worse your immune system becomes. Try talking about things you know about idiot!!

Dude, you're so ****ing retarded I am genuinely concerned about your wellbeing.

Make sure you have a ride home buddy.

Dude, you're so ****ing retarded I am genuinely concerned about your wellbeing.

Make sure you have a ride home buddy.
An immune system does become worse over time since its resources are divided among many sites undergoing long-term oxidative stress.

Someone of your caliber should obvi know this.

An immune system does become worse over time since its resources are divided among many sites undergoing long-term oxidative stress.

Someone of your caliber should obvi know this.

All the more reason to stay active and live a healthy lifestyle. You know, like I said.

NCAA tourney (and other college sports) canceled, Disneyland closing. What's next?
BYU has shut down, in case you hadn't heard. All classes to be taught online only from now until end of semester. And also LDS church meetings across the entire world are cancelled until further notice.

BYU has shut down, in case you hadn't heard. All classes to be taught online only from now until end of semester. And also LDS church meetings across the entire world are cancelled until further notice.
I've been begging my mom not to go to church, but she was not listening to me. Glad they took the decision out of her hands.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

All the more reason to stay active and live a healthy lifestyle. You know, like I said.
An active, healthy lifestyle produces certain kinds of oxidative stress, dude. Aging is more like picking your poison. You don’t die in anything like a prime state, as you’re carried off by angels.

Get read. Or stfu. You’re sounding like a dumbass right now.

So are teams not able to practice either? If so they'll need 10 days or so after getting an all good for the season to restart right?

So are teams not able to practice either? If so they'll need 10 days or so after getting an all good for the season to restart right?
I’d be shocked if play resumed in less than 6 weeks. And I wouldn’t be shocked at all if this season was simple done.

On top of that, if this pandemic follows the model of the 1918 Spanish Flu (like many experts have suggested), we could be due for a second wave of outbreak by the beginning of next season.

I’d be shocked if play resumed in less than 6 weeks. And I wouldn’t be shocked at all if this season was simple done.

On top of that, if this pandemic follows the model of the 1918 Spanish Flu (like many experts have suggested), we could be due for a second wave of outbreak by the beginning of next season.
From the best science info that I've read, the effects in the US will likely not peak for another 4-8 weeks. And then there will be recovery time. So I'm with you--I think there's essentially no change of NBA games for at LEAST 6 weeks, and could easily be more like 2-3 months.

From the best science info that I've read, the effects in the US will likely not peak for another 4-8 weeks. And then there will be recovery time. So I'm with you--I think there's essentially no change of NBA games for at LEAST 6 weeks, and could easily be more like 2-3 months.
So playoffs from June to August. Next season starts in October. Month and a half off before the next season. Wow next season will have quadruple the injury rate and double the games missed for "rest".

Is it time for the NBA to reduce the number of games in the regular season to 72?

There is talk of looking at the model the Atlanta owner suggested which had the NBA season starting in December. Cuban said the tv contracts aren't as hard to control as in the past when asked if the NBA could do the playoffs in July and even August.

My guess is that the playoffs happen this summer with the 2020-21 season starting later than the usual timeline.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think the season is over and there won't be any playoffs, just cancelled my league pass subscription, ironically choosing to pay per month rather than per year turned out to be a good decision..

I think the season is over and there won't be any playoffs, just cancelled my league pass subscription, ironically choosing to pay per month rather than per year turned out to be a good decision..

I can’t imagine the NBA not crowning a champion. Some way, some how they will declare a champion. This may be our best chance ever?

Than it goes to LA to honor Kobe.

You are correct. Haha I got caught up in the moment. Everything goes to LA.

The league already had this planned out. The refs have been drilling and training for pushing the right calls. LeBron + LA means the league MUST drive the championship to LA. It's a no brainer.

The league already had this planned out. The refs have been drilling and training for pushing the right calls. LeBron + LA means the league MUST drive the championship to LA. It's a no brainer.
Sub “PGAB” in for where you said “the league” and I’d obvi agree